Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

A doubt i have to the aliexpress users who purchased items.

I raised a complaint already. So if the seller agrees to refund.

1. Should I send the mobile back to him with my own expenses and then he refunds
OR
2. He refunds me directly and then after i need to send it back
OR
3. He will pay back a part of amount in return to my acount and i should keep the mobile i received.

In the first two cases i should pay the shipping charges which is a loss for me.
What to do if the seller didn't refund after sending the mobile back to him?
I am not interested to send it back and keep praying the god for the refund in the above situation.

Is it better to keep it with me?[DOUBLEPOST=1384604277][/DOUBLEPOST]Also for those who want to buy the ZTE V967S ---> can try http://www.gsmarena.com/lenovo_a820-5462.php
Selling @ 143USD on aliexpress.

Last edited:
Most probably seller will offer a partial refund . Happened with me once and i accepted a partial refund . Accept a partial refund only if there is no problem with phone . If there is any problem take a small hit of about 600 Rs (shipping expenses ) and ship it back , but open a dispute first . Give the seller time till monday night to respond and then open a dispute . Do remember to open the dispute before time for opening dispute ends .

Seller accepted for refund. Sending back the phone to him on monday.
The one i received is a completely different one.
512mb ram instead of 1GB
4.5inch instead of 5 inch
480x854 FWVGA instead of 960x540 QHD
MTK6572 instead of MTK6589
and many more like these.

I am not gonna buy anything from aliexpress now. I have an order coming and i am not sure if it will even arrive. Many people may have better experiences but the curiosity of the arrival and tracking and all is too much for me to handle. I would better buy through more reliable channels.
May be stick with DX etc.

Moreover seeing the forums of aliexpress, there are lots of cases where the sellers don't listen to the disputes and the orders automatically going to FINISHED before the customer can confirm the receipt.

Seller accepted for refund. Sending back the phone to him on monday.
The one i received is a completely different one.
512mb ram instead of 1GB
4.5inch instead of 5 inch
480x854 FWVGA instead of 960x540 QHD
MTK6572 instead of MTK6589
and many more like these.

I have read horror stories of not getting refund after sending the phone / anything. They WILL NOT check whether they received back the package or not. They do not care and will say they have not received the package. Hope you are lucky but i would rather suggest you keep the phone, take a partial refund and sell the phone locally.
Because if you send back the phone, you lose the phone and possibly the money.[DOUBLEPOST=1384609301][/DOUBLEPOST]Also if refund comes, it will come from aliexpress and can take 3+ months or you may never see it.

Ordered a set of laser pointers on Oct 23rd and received them in good condition today. :) Shipping time appears to be almost similar to Dealextreme or Focalprice, so this site seems to be a good alternative for curios and other small items. I won't trust these sites for order value greater than 1K. That much I am sure.

I have had good luck with these guys and prices are generally $5-10 less than eBay. I have only ordered mobile spares. One time the seller didn't have the same color I wanted so I went for a refund which was issues without any problems.

have order few cases price range from 2$ to 15$ from sames seller...
received msg that mt item has been shipped through hong kong mail...
Now waiting period start...

Guys try not to order anything which contains batteries. The battery stuff goes through more scrutiny and HK/China posts have stopped accepting packages with batteries. My package was sent through Swiss post for this reason. They supposedly accept electronics with batteries (inbuilt or separate anything) as of now.

Guys try not to order anything which contains batteries. The battery stuff goes through more scrutiny and HK/China posts have stopped accepting packages with batteries. My package was sent through Swiss post for this reason. They supposedly accept electronics with batteries (inbuilt or separate anything) as of now.

Can you mention what you ordered exactly?

My package in same status since 7 days, not sure what is happening...

Date Time Event
icon_info.gif
Processed by Notes
Mon 11.11.2013 15:10 Mailed Swiss Post SINGAPORE
Mon 11.11.2013 15:10 Arrival at border point of origin country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
Mon 11.11.2013 15:10 Departure from border point of origin country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
Mon 11.11.2013 15:14 Departed transit country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
Mon 11.11.2013 15:14 Departure from border point of origin country Swiss Post SINGAPORE

Most good deal on aliexpress killed by shipping option...
Any one try to ship their mobile phone purchase from aliexpress to ppobox China address...

@mojo ^11.5k on tradus after discount, 12k on flipkart. Whether good enough savings, you decide.

Besides hasn't it been mentioned already that it's risky getting stuff with a battery? You'll probably have to change the shipping mode to something else which might kill the deal.

Back