Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Placed Order 26th - here is the status

sHeW75p.png

Last edited:
It will soon, I know how it feels when u buy something from overseas and there is no updates for a day and this case it's weeks ....WAIT KILLS.

Your spot on mate, waiting for days at an end without getting any sort of tracking updates is really frustrating. Yesterday I was extremely close to ordering another product but better sense dawned and I didn't go ahead with it. I decided to wait till my current shipments are at least shipped from the country of origin before I place another order. I feared staring at another stagnant tracking number without updates! :(

Current order status:
qzljth.jpg

Last edited:
My shipment was sent on 21st Feb from China Post. So it depends on seller to seller. Even after considering Holi related delays, my shipment has reached Mumbai from Kolkata today, should get my package on monday.

Got my shipment today, order was placed on 18th Feb, shipped on 21st Feb via China post air mail. So it took less than two weeks even after Holi and weekend holidays.

Impressed with gearbest shipping. This is my second order and received in flat 1 week time. Seems they use GATI (India Express) as their shipping partner

Has anyone tried AliExpress Premium Shipping? Saw it as an option on one of the products I was thinking about ordering.

Here is a screenshot:

n2k8ao.jpg

^Have you tried same product in different sites like gearbest or banggood? Sometimes these sites also have same or similar product, maybe marginal price difference on higher side. But shipping will be faster since they use gati. At the end it will be cheaper compared to cost + ali express premium shipping.

^Have you tried same product in different sites like gearbest or banggood? Sometimes these sites also have same or similar product, maybe marginal price difference on higher side. But shipping will be faster since they use gati. At the end it will be cheaper compared to cost + ali express premium shipping.

Banggood use GATI? Can you let me know the which shipping method? - Thank You.

BTW ordered (26th Feb) parcel reached Kolkata - Let's see when I actually get it. This is my 2nd Order at AE.

Eec0PQy.png

After Handover to Air Line it seats 10 Days there before leaving China.

2qwpNOz.png

I received one shipment yesterday, it was ordered on the 9th of February.

The other one's status is as follows:

2lllle8.jpg

Hopefully it gets cleared soon.

India direct mail

Thank You For the reply, Hope 'India Direct Mail' as GATI follow the similar method as Gear Best's 'Priority Line' shipping method clearing item here. Banggood offer far more wide range of product comparing GearBest with the lower price.
But, Looks like 'India Direct Mail' is only available for CN Wearhouse same as GB's 'Priority Line'.

Example Xiaomi TV Box which is (one only equipped with all level of DRM rights) listed at HK Wearhouse which means no GATI and thus lead to heavy customs duty.

But Good to know BG's offer GATI as some of their product.

After Handover to Air Line it seats 10 Days there before leaving China.
I may be wrong, but i guess this is what happens... these shipments like singapore post, first aliexpress dispatch 1000s of items/shipments in bulk to the respective postal country(singapore) and from there only singapore post takes care rest of the shipping. So the 10 days time period is for china to singapore. once it reaches singapore, it was handled and properly updated by singapore post, from this moment we can also see the tracking updates in our india post sites too.

I may be wrong, but i guess this is what happens... these shipments like singapore post, first aliexpress dispatch 1000s of items/shipments in bulk to the respective postal country(singapore) and from there only singapore post takes care rest of the shipping. So the 10 days time period is for china to singapore. once it reaches singapore, it was handled and properly updated by singapore post, from this moment we can also see the tracking updates in our india post sites too.
This is correct most of the shipping from chain to the respective carriers is done like this be it HK/CNP/SP

Received one of my shipments today. Ordered on the 22nd of February and I chose Hong Kong Post for it. It arrived in Delhi and then was transferred to Kolkata where it cleared customs. My local PO rocks, once they have it, they deliver the shipment the very next day.

Seller was kind to undervalue my item by almost $40! :)

Have 3 more on the way with one of the shipments in Kolkata Customs currently.

Lol cool. Now even the customs at Kolkata might know you very well as almost every week something arrive for your address. So they must be like approving all your parcels blind eyed.

Lol cool. Now even the customs at Kolkata might know you very well as almost every week something arrive for your address. So they must be like approving all your parcels blind eyed.
No, they don't read every address. They read address only if something valuable lands.
And its always beneficial to be known to them and never miss a chance to meet customs guys if you are summoned.

Back