Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Ordered a water bottle from aliexpress with aliexpress std shipping.
Surprisingly the shipping partner was Gati for this order.
Delivered in Noida in 7 days from the date of order.
ordered mi router from gearbest through india priority line. Even that was thru gati. Seems like they have tied up with chinese providers to provide support

Been expecting a package from AliExpress for a while now. It was ordered on the 11th of November and the current status is this:

28h1y02.jpg

^^ As can be seen from the above tracking details, the last update was on the 26th of November and nothing after that. Any pointers regarding this?

Been expecting a package from AliExpress for a while now. It was ordered on the 11th of November and the current status is this:

28h1y02.jpg

^^ As can be seen from the above tracking details, the last update was on the 26th of November and nothing after that. Any pointers regarding this?

Just give it lill more time, Our India postal service is like this only it could be moving but u will not see any update on tracking, Mine was stuck on sent item abroad for over 16 days and was delivered to me on 16th day and there was no update on tracking in between.

Just give it lill more time, Our India postal service is like this only it could be moving but u will not see any update on tracking, Mine was stuck on sent item abroad for over 16 days and was delivered to me on 16th day and there was no update on tracking in between.

Okay... I guess it should arrive sometime next week then. It's really dampening to not get any kind of updates for days at a stretch.[DOUBLEPOST=1512754953][/DOUBLEPOST]

This is all that I get there mate:

2qckneb.jpg

Last edited:
yes, don't worry.
It didn't show updates for some of my orders as well.
But I received my packets about the expected dates.
Indian post tracking servers are having issues these days.

yes, don't worry.
It didn't show updates for some of my orders as well.
But I received my packets about the expected dates.
Indian post tracking servers are having issues these days.

I'm hoping it reaches me next week.

Strangely enough the tracking on Track24.com (screenshot below) is showing the Estimated Delivery Period of 11th to 31st December... hope it doesn't take that long!

2n9fapu.jpg

If you are in Delhi, it should have been delivered by now.
I hope your packet didn't catch custom guys attention.
Does it have any 'show-off' item?

If you are in Delhi, it should have been delivered by now.
I hope your packet didn't catch custom guys attention.
Does it have any 'show-off' item?

I'm in Kolkata.

The shipment contains a watch. I saw it on the 11-11 sale and just had to have it since I loved it. The valuation is $65 (I don't know if the seller undervalued the shipment or not). I have no problems whatsoever in paying duty, if levied, but how to even know if it's stuck in customs? Will I get a call from the local post office and will then have to go there to pay the duty?

I'm in Kolkata.

The shipment contains a watch. I saw it on the 11-11 sale and just had to have it since I loved it. The valuation is $65 (I don't know if the seller undervalued the shipment or not). I have no problems whatsoever in paying duty, if levied, but how to even know if it's stuck in customs? Will I get a call from the local post office and will then have to go there to pay the duty?

Its strange why are they sending it to Delhi.
It should be handled by Kolkata customs.
If your seller didn't mark it below $20, chances are high you would be asked for extra.
In that case, very probably, the post man will come with your parcel + custom receipts.[DOUBLEPOST=1512918778][/DOUBLEPOST]btw, high value items from aliexpress should be avoided.

Its strange why are they sending it to Delhi.
It should be handled by Kolkata customs.
If your seller didn't mark it below $20, chances are high you would be asked for extra.
In that case, very probably, the post man will come with your parcel + custom receipts.[DOUBLEPOST=1512918778][/DOUBLEPOST]btw, high value items from aliexpress should be avoided.

God knows even if the tracking information is correct or not. My other shipment (also a watch) which was sub $25 got delivered last week, no customs was levied. If the local post office delivery guy drops the shipment off and collects the duty levied it would be great. But usually how long does it take for the customs department to clear the shipment with the respective custom slip... any idea mate?

I believe a good rule of thumb then is to keep shipments below $25?

God knows even if the tracking information is correct or not. My other shipment (also a watch) which was sub $25 got delivered last week, no customs was levied. If the local post office delivery guy drops the shipment off and collects the duty levied it would be great. But usually how long does it take for the customs department to clear the shipment with the respective custom slip... any idea mate?

I believe a good rule of thumb then is to keep shipments below $25?

price should be shown below $20.
you can request the sellers to do so.
they always respect such requests.

i don't know how much time customs take to clear chargeable articles.
none of my items was every 'caught'.

once i purchased a mobile which was transparently submitted for custom evaluation and duties were paid at the time of delivery. all this was handled by FedEx. FedEx accomplished all this within three days.

just check you items tracking details at singapore post official site. do you see any extra tracking information there?

so this item is with customs Dept.
Delhi custom or Kolkata, question remains.
my only guess, your packet is lined up for manual inspection and perhaps many others are already waiting.
lets wait..

Yes, only option here is to wait it out. Thanks for the help and answering my queries my friend, appreciate it. :)

I had purchased 9 items this quarter and had a 100% delivery rate to Mumbai. Since the items were of varying values, I used different shipping options, preferring AliExpress Standard Shipping for the more expensive ones. The delivery times were as follows:

1. China Post Registered Air Mail - 24 Days
2. China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus - 45 Days (No tracking)
3. China Post Registered Air Mail - 43 Days
4. SunYou Economic Air Mail - 24 Days (No tracking)
5. China Post Registered Air Mail - 23 Days
6. AliExpress Standard Shipping (Singapore Post) - 15 Days
7. Yanwen Economic Air Mail - 24 Days (No tracking)
8. AliExpress Standard Shipping (Singapore Post) - 25 Days
9. AliExpress Standard Shipping (Singapore Post) - 19 Days

My package ordered on the 11-11 AliExpress Sale finally arrived! It took a total of 41 days to reach me. The shipment came from Singapore to Delhi and then to Kolkata. It was stuck in Delhi for almost a month due to unknown reasons. Here is a screenshot of the tracking:

2z6a0hz.jpg

The update posted on 1/12/2017 was actually posted on 18/12/2017... EMS tracking, sigh! Once the shipment reached Kolkata LCAO on the 19th it was smooth sailing. The shipment was valued at $67 but no duty was levied on it. The seller marked it as a $20 Gift and it got through. Packaging and product were all intact, no damage whatsoever. :)

I have 3-4 more shipments in-bound. Should arrive by the end of January or early February hopefully.

Anyone received order through China Small Packets or similar(without tracking info) in Kolkata ?
Shipping charge killing the low cost items...

Back