Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Hi everyone

I have ordered for smart phone from aliexpress. Its been 2 months it's not delivered . can anyone help what needs to be done. Below are the tracking details .

DateTimeCountryLocationEvent TypeMail CategoryNext OfficeExtra Information01/09/201717:00:52IndiaKOLKATA FOREIGN LCAOSend item to domestic location (Inb)AirGUWAHATI RMS (ASSAM)

^^^ This is the last update which stated your item was sent to domestic location which means was cleared from customs, Check with your local post office about it with the tracking number.

Should i be worried ?? Status has not changed much since 23 sep.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170928-170954.png
    Screenshot_20170928-170954.png
    270.2 KB · Views: 216
Friend, How to do it?

Depends on bank to bank.

With AMEX, you need to email to a specific email ID, and they will start the claim process. Then you need to give documentation for the same. Then the claim is raised

With HDFC you need to download the dispute form and fill and send or scan and email.[DOUBLEPOST=1510044890][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think vivek wants to say In case u don't receive the product and Ali express does not refund the money u can file dispute with your CC, But this can be done with debit card also.

Quite risk free as well, with debit getting money back is like torture.

So, while ordering something from AliExpress is there a thumb rule I should follow as regards to the value of each item? Should I mostly order stuff which is below $25 to keep the chances of it being hit by duty slim?

I'm planning to order a couple of things from the 11.11 Sale tomorrow and one of the item is about $55 thus thought of asking here.

^ Usual rules apply

Buy from seller with good ratings and feedback. Ask the seller to undervalue the product but not by too much.

But after GST, customs has been total luck dependent. Some guys with 60$ value escaped customs, whereas one guy I know got hit with 20$ customs for 18$ product.

M reluctant to order from overseas sites due to the customs issue. Dont know what will they catch and charge for.
Though m keen to order old phones, gaming stuffs and other electronics. Someone did point out that old phones arent allowed.

Ordered a water bottle from aliexpress with aliexpress std shipping.
Surprisingly the shipping partner was Gati for this order.
Delivered in Noida in 7 days from the date of order.

Ordered a water bottle from aliexpress with aliexpress std shipping.
Surprisingly the shipping partner was Gati for this order.
Delivered in Noida in 7 days from the date of order.

Yes, this happened for my cousin as well. He got his shipment delivered from AE in a week's time shipped through GATI. :)

OTOH, I'm still waiting for a couple of shipments to arrive which I ordered on their 11.11 sale earlier this month. They have left their country of origin but haven't seen any updates after that.

Back