Airtel Broadband now offers Truly Unlimited (3TB) Experience!

i think airtel has this plan in bangalore also now. Rs. 2499 for unlimited at 100 mbps speed. I guess they have 3333GB fub for this plan. I'm too fed up with this ACT fup issue.. today opted for airtel's 1200GB/300mbps plan. Will see how it goes.

Caught in the same position... post FUP the 4 Mbps is a pittance and does not even stream YT or Netflix in 4K.

I told them Airtel is giving 3TB and both Hathway and You are giving unlimited on their 50/60 Mbps plans (not to mention newcomers like Excitel) and they said no plans to increase FUP.

Bro 4Mbps post FUP speed is still 8 times what we peasants get here in Bangalore.. Its just 512Kbps for us :p
We need atleast plans like in Hyderabad..

Bro 4Mbps post FUP speed is still 8 times what we peasants get here in Bangalore.. Its just 512Kbps for us :p
We need atleast plans like in Hyderabad..
Fair point... but only Act is 4 Mbps post FUP. Airtel is 1 Mbps.

And having 3 TVs at home streaming the likes of Netflix, Hotstar, and Prime Video, 750 GB FUP isn't going to last long. And that's without activities like YouTube and torrenting.

i think airtel has this plan in bangalore also now. Rs. 2499 for unlimited at 100 mbps speed. I guess they have 3333GB fub for this plan. I'm too fed up with this ACT fup issue.. today opted for airtel's 1200GB/300mbps plan. Will see how it goes.
Plan got activated.. Its 1500 GB @ 300 mbps per month. Went for yearly plan.

What is the pricing of this plan? Which area in Bangalore?
Whitefield.
IMG-20181001-WA0000.jpg

I'm paying for the 300 Mb/s plan. 100 Mb/s is too slow these days. I don't have the patience to wait for 10 minutes to update Steam games at a paltry 100 Mb/s.

When I took the 6 month Airtel plan, it gave me 3000GB. I am finishing 6 months in December Will that 3000 GB expire?

Back