PC Peripherals Advice for laser colour printer purchase (India)

KP77

Recruit
I want to purchase a laser colour printer. Budget < Rs .15000. Wi-fi is not required. Can someone guide me about brand and model? Which printer will the best at this budget? Is it okay to purchase online or I need to go to a shop to do the purchase?

AFAIK, the only colour printer from HP that will fit in your budget is the CP1025.

And, dont buy it.

Whats the amount of pages you are going to print?

It may make more sense to go with Epson + ink tank.

I have an HP Inkjet printer, but the problem with Inkjets is the ink dries up frequently. It is now of no use. Who is going to take it to the service center now and then? And I do not require prints too often.........

Is the M200 Laser or InkJet? If inkjet, does it not have the same problem as other inkjets that if not used regularly the printer head gets clogged up.

I also feel 'Ink-Tank 'printers are inkjets. How can it be a laser printer?[DOUBLEPOST=1438150602][/DOUBLEPOST]Ink-jet printers are troublesome & irritating, although initial investment may be low.

I don't think Epson makes Laser Printers; But I will check out Ricoh. Will there be any servicing problem with Ricoh in India?

Back