Active Connections are being killed

ksanket

Disciple
I don't know how many of you have faced this problem cause i didn't find any relevant threads on this forum.

Since yesterday i have observed that my web traffic is being routed through an Airtel Filtering System.

Most of the time the connection gets resets stating the error access denied in the data packet.

Before it was been seen that MTNL Delhi was the routing source for the ISP's which i checked with let it be a corporate account or standard one but still it use to work

Here is the data packet that i was able to capture:
Code:
http://182.79.237.182:8080/webadmin/deny/index.php?dpid=1&dpruleid=3&cat=254&ttl=0&groupname=default&policyname=default&username=-&userip=111.XXX.XXX.XXX&connectionip=127.0.0.1&nsphostname=Airtel-BGP-POC&protocol=policyprocessor&dplanguage=-&url=

Tracing the ip belongs to Airtel New Delhi, It doesn't make sense a "policyprocessor" what kind of, any specification what to access and what not to.

The address seems to be limiting particular queries but don't know which.

If any one finds any relevant information please do share.

One More packet blocked this time it was an email newsletter from SourceForge Resources.

Renewing my HMA Vpn Account

ksanket
Independent Research

Last edited:
They are not killing active connection. this is something new they are using to block websites.

Are you seeing the same URL on MTNL too? I thought it was just an Airtel thing.

Back