Act Tv Bangalore: 10 Mbps Unlimited for Rs 1299

swatkats

Skilled
- 10Mbps till 50Gb and then 512Kbps unlimited For Rs 999.

- 10Mbps till 75Gb and then 2Mbps unlimited for Rs 1299.

Link: :: ACT Television ::
Has anyone Got the connection. Please post Some Reviews!

Update:
In 2012:
glki5gf.jpg

In 2013:
0TxyYbG.jpg

They seem to be Inspired by Airtel

Re: Act Tv Bangalore: 5Mbps Unlimited for Rs 1299

1299 seems reasonable. though 75 gb will get over by the first two weeks. :p

But bro one is offering 2Mbps unlimited for that price, the best price for 2mbps unlimited was Rs 1000 By Beam Telecom.

swatkats said:
But bro one is offering 2Mbps unlimited for that price, the best price for 2mbps unlimited was Rs 1000 By Beam Telecom.

that was the reason i mentioned the 1299 being reasonable :)

"Where subscriber is opting for Annual plan (applicable only on ACT BB Premium) with an advance subscription of 12 months, the subscriber shall get an installation charge waiver and 25GB extra on FUP per month for entire subscription period and at the completion of twelve months, the subscriber shall be entitled to two months of free subscription for the existing plan."

Pay in advance for an year and you get double premium at the price of premium and two months free...if only they remain for an year :)

It's better you pay per month rather than loose money. The Service of ACT is Patchy is some areas, I have Read Reviews which give us negative Mouths than Positive .

Sweet pricing!

...and I pay Rs. 14XX every month for a 2Mbps Unlimited connection with a 30GB FUP. :|

Pricing is superb. Just check if they can surely deliver the promised speeds. Also, go for the yearly plan, in my area, the cost has gone up by ~2K for the same plan. Reason : Costs due to upgradation of servers + switches. :no:

thetoxicmind said:
Sweet pricing!

...and I pay Rs. 14XX every month for a 2Mbps Unlimited connection with a 30GB FUP. :|

Yikes! Had no idea that rates were so bad at your location. Guess then I am going to veto any future plans of coming to Chennai.

Ok..I have applied for 5Mbps / 75 GB plan..lets see..how good it is after installation (if they actually do ) :-D

I stay in Indiranagar ..near 100 Ft road, I hope it is good atleast in this area.!!

Let's see..Good thing is that they take post dated checks (no headache of Refund ) and offer 10% cooperate discount :-D

eggman said:
and offer 10% cooperate discount :-D

Guess u mean corporate discount :p

Anyway, real neat plans. I'm on MTNL 800, 2mbps for night n 512 Kbps for day when I hardly use it. But the line has gone dead within 1 week of installation. Let's see when it's up :-/

I saw that FUP applies only on downloads.!!!!
that means FUP will not be applied on net surfing.?

Well i was wondering when someone would post about ACT. I have had the connection for about 2 weeks now. I took the 1299 plan. I finished the 75GB pretty quickly and now my speed is cut to 2Mb/s. Their speed is always constant and they did give the advertised speed. I always got 5Mb/s and now I always get 2Mb/s, it doesn't drop etc. Their upload speed is the same as the download speed which is quiet nice. Their service seems to be good so far. The FUP applies to surfing as well.

Wow!! Good to hear that !! If its the same in my case..then Mauja hi Mauja :)

WHich area btw? And how do you pay bills?

Back