ACT Fibernet launches in Delhi

swatkats

Skilled
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt. Ltd.), popular for its Fiber Optic broadband has launched ACT Fibernet finally launched its services in Delhi. This should solve Delhi’s internet woes at least in areas such as Safdarjung, Green Park, Kalkaji and Malviya Nagar where it has launched initially.

nRDNPBW.png

ACT has just launched its services in Delhi, it might take the company sometime to offer SOHO and enterprise plans. It is also expected to increase the coverage area in the coming months.
Contact 011 42340000 for Enquiries.

Source: http://www.fonearena.com/blog/192049/act-fibernet-launched-in-delhi-100mbps-plan-at-rs-1999.html

Last edited:
And how come people have not made this thread a hot property by now??!?
Thanks @swatkats :)

After the excitement, I am visited by the thought that the speeds/tariffs maynot be same as Hyderabad's..

Any news about NCR?

ACT is launching in Delhi is that true?

I'm not worried about plan cost, I'm just worried about the quality of service.

Alright, Tirupathi & Warangal are on the roll out list along with Delhi.
Can you give me the source?

Can I know which Area in Delhi is getting ACT?

Last edited by a moderator:
People will only get excited if they get Hyderabad like plans :p
Damn right. Delhi net services are poor overall. Only in a few posh places will you get better net connections.
About time that hellhole of a city get something proper to suit its title.

Last edited:
Stupidity at it's best, South Delhi doesn't have Internet Issues as compared to North. Can you confirm when they are coming in North?
Man I'm not sure where you are holed up but I've stayed in various places in South Delhi and I completely disagree with you. Airtel is NOT the only ISP in North BTW. :p
But I do want a source for this.

Man I'm not sure where you are holed up but I've stayed in various places in South Delhi and I completely disagree with you. Airtel is NOT the only ISP in North BTW. :p
ISP's like Realtel, MNR broadband and Verivoz are good options in North Delhi. I'm paying 1499Rs/Mo for 20mbps Unlimited (NO FUP). Beat that :p

ISP's like Realtel, MNR broadband and Verivoz are good options in North Delhi. I'm paying 1499Rs/Mo for 20mbps Unlimited (NO FUP). Beat that :p
Which ISP is that?

Don't mind mate, for you internet is medium of gaming (by seeing your profiles). For me it's source of income. A big difference is there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, after so much waiting... What BS plans!
Hathway is giving better stuff in Noida, with Spectranet threatening to make its own mark. The latter has a presence in Delhi as well, and has made some serious progress in Gurgaon.

Crippling 512 kbps has been and will keep being the bane of this country!

ACT has trolled people big time. :mad:

From what i understand they're trying to compete with Airtel than other small isp like Excitel or Ani.

Since they are starting out small and i believe Underground dark fiber lease rates are much higher in delhi than in Bangalore or Hyderabad, so the higher plans. If they can keep the connection up always, they will sell plans for the speed and UL uploads because airtel cannot offer those.

Forget post Fup speeds. They should offer Hyderabad type plans pre fup atleast.

Forget post Fup speeds. They should offer Hyderabad type plans pre fup atleast.

Biggest threat is, if ACT acquires the mindset of competing with airtel only, OR even worse, gets into a sort of cartel with Airtel.. Delhi (and NCR as well) is done for.

Don't see the scene improving for considerable time if any of these scenes materializes (God forbids)

WRT delhi, Extreme peering setups with ISP will become a PITA for ACT.

Biggest threat is, if ACT acquires the mindset of competing with airtel only, OR even worse, gets into a sort of cartel with Airtel.. Delhi (and NCR as well) is done for.

Don't see the scene improving for considerable time if any of these scenes materializes (God forbids)
There is one rumor. Few folks in ISP circle were talking of such thing, According to them ... Airtel will sell Wholesale bandwidth to ACT at cheaper rates and they in return shouldn't offer their plans for dirt cheap, So that Airtel also makes profit in Residential category. :grimacing:

Anyways this is totally rubbish and completely impractical. :p

Back