FS: Laptop Acer eMachines EM250 Netbook a very good VFM

Status
Not open for further replies.

subham

Grey matters here
Adept
Acer eMachines EM250 Netbook For Sale !

• Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: acer Em250 plz search on google urself and it has got very good reviews

• Expected Price: Rs 8,000/- (shipped)

• Time of Purchase: My brother's lappy he got it somewhere in late 2010 as a gift from his office for doing exceptional work

• Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No | 0 Months

• Reason for Sale: He has bought a laptop.

Purchase Invoice Available: No

• Product Condition: Very good and fully laminated from 1st day .

• Accessories Included: Original box, manual, charger etc that came with the box.

• Product Location: Patna,Bihar.

• Preferred Courier: No specific courier

• Shipping Charges: Free

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, Gold Coins.

Acer eMachines Netbook at good condition FULLY LAMINATED. model-EM250 160gb hdd,1gb ram,10.1 inch screen,1.6 ghz Atom processor.Genuine Windows 7 starter edition installed and works fluently better than many other netbooks which i have used and seen and its very light weight with good battery backup 4hrs and more depending upon usage so don't miss this deal cuz this laptop is very good. Some people might think that price is high but let me tell you that this netbook is awesome and it does not have any type of fault or lag anywhere therefore the price i have kept is high, there are many other netbooks available on here but they are cheap becuz they are not up to the mark so take my advice 'buy once buy good' i.e 'mahnga roye ek baar sasta roye baar baar' So my dear friends BUY WITH CONFIDENCE.

How's the battery life of this one? I am interested, and please quote me your final price, shipped to Bangalore.

product sold locally @mods plz close the thread cuz i unable to find any options for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back