Abit X38 GT3 LGA775 DDR3 motherboard ( Brand new RMAed Piece with pending warranty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shripad

ex-Mod
Putting this for sale on behalf of a friend.
I just RMAed his Abit IX38 Quad GT, and received this as a replacement.
Its X38 GT3 motherboard. Its DDR3 model.

Its brand new piece. I have tested it to make sure it was not DOA.
There is 1 year warranty left on this motherboard from Tirupati. If you need any assistance, or if Tirupathi gives you any issue about support for this motherboard anytime in the future, you are free to contact me for the same.
It will come in X38 Quad GT packaging as they didnt give new packaging. Just new motherboard and its backplate.

[strike]Going for Rs.4000. [/strike]
Price dropped, now going for Rs.3000 + shipping.
here are the pics.
img3285e.jpg
img3281g.jpg
img3280n.jpg
img3278h.jpg
img3277z.jpg
img3275j.jpg
img3283n.jpg

Re: Abit X38 GT3 LGA775 DDR3 motherboard ( Brand new RMAed Piece with pending warrant

Bump..................

Reasonable offers welcomed through PMs.

Re: Abit X38 GT3 LGA775 DDR3 motherboard ( Brand new RMAed Piece with pending warrant

Bump..................

Bump..................

Huge price drop bump.............

up up and awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Price dropped.....................

A brand new board @ 3k Its a steal !

Took a wrong decision to switch to AMD in my last upgrade

All the good upgrade deals are coming in Intel platform only

The courier charges to Bhopal should come to 200-300 depending on the courier

shravank30 said:
A brand new board @ 3k Its a steal !

Took a wrong decision to switch to AMD in my last upgrade

All the good upgrade deals are coming in Intel platform only

The courier charges to Bhopal should come to 200-300 depending on the courier
Its LGA 775 Socket so, no upgrading options left

Bump after a while......

Still available.........

If anyone wants it please drop me a PM. I have replied to most PMs, but if I have missed any, please do buzz me as I had to clear my inbox.

This thread may now be closed Shripad. TYVM for your support. :)

I have the board with me ATM and shall be sending it to Jaydip today. He has credited the payment and it has reflected in my account.

TO whom i should give itrust score ?

^To me because I had the board shipped to you and answered a gazillion calls? :p

Well it hardly matters IMO. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back