A place to be- Far from tensions, troubles, worries,anxieties etc...

nRiTeCh

Skilled
I dont know what to title this thread but the prime motto is---
To visit and live in such a place for a few days where you can rediscover, rejuvenate and rewind yourself.
Be far away from our day to day tensions, worries and pain.

I'm sure if not all but most of you too must have sometimes wondered or thought of disappearing from this world for some period of time just to restart yourselves and be back with a bang of freshness. And we do need something like this due to our daily stressful lives.

Looking for some local place where we can stay stay disconnected to rediscover ourselves. Place of peace and calm.

Lot of places. Going by definition, the preference differ from person to person

Since your from Pune you can try Raigad, Panshet, Malshej, Mahabaleshwar etc etc. Try to get accommodation in MTDC, though it is difficult as it is a season time

You can try trekking also or just go to some farm house

I dont know what to title this thread but the prime motto is---
To visit and live in such a place for a few days where you can rediscover, rejuvenate and rewind yourself.
Be far away from our day to day tensions, worries and pain.

I'm sure if not all but most of you too must have sometimes wondered or thought of disappearing from this world for some period of time just to restart yourselves and be back with a bang of freshness. And we do need something like this due to our daily stressful lives.

Looking for some local place where we can stay stay disconnected to rediscover ourselves. Place of peace and calm.
Nearest bar.
Or goa. This is vista praia beachfront cottages. Anjuna beach.
e1c430f33e16e1cf452df6ee9d868d27.jpg
d1e5e22234cfa03c56ce22e43580521e.jpg

The place where tension resides is your mind. So no matter where you it will stay till you channel it out yourself first.
With same day to day mechanical routine you really cannot get stress out of your mind and get that much needed refreshment. If you do then either you are a calm an quite person or a true meditator.

Thats why short or long vacations are meant for and even your job encourages to go on such activities once a while.
One definitely needs a much needed break once a while.

Yeah you right. I am calm though which explains why i hvnt holidayed since eternity though also cos im poor. A calmer environment does help being a catalyst but you gotta change too for it to sustain.

Whereever you plan to go...
Keep yourself away from cell phone, telephones, TVs, internet, etc..
All materialistic things we are entangled with in todays life.. *you will really enjoy only then**

With same day to day mechanical routine you really cannot get stress out of your mind and get that much needed refreshment. If you do then either you are a calm an quite person or a true meditator.

Thats why short or long vacations are meant for and even your job encourages to go on such activities once a while.
One definitely needs a much needed break once a while.
True meditator is skill you can learn yourself. The best trick is puling this off because whatever is stressing you is just going to return anyway. Then what ? another trip ?

Failing that a walk in a park or some spa with a good massage can help

Keep yourself away from cell phone, telephones, TVs, internet, etc..

That can be done without going anywhere. Just switch off the phone, tv, radio, internet etc. If you feel uneasy after half an hour or feel like checking any of these devices, then you're addicted to them.
Just a month back, there was a week where there was regular power outages to my area for 24+ hours a day. Had to switch off everything. It was not pleasant. Was constantly picking up phone to see if i had missed calls or messages and felt the days were too long. I realized just how much time I was wasting on these things. 24 hours is a long time if you don't have any power or electronic stuff near you.

BTW I was off my phone since Sunday till Wednesday-- 78hrs straight and precise.:wtf:
No whatsapp, insta or any social media, no sms, calls or even transactions.

More to that it I was inside a House arrest.:bag:

This happened due to the fact that my phones rom got some issue so to fix it it took me a good 3 days.:rolleyes:

Well I can proudly say "Hey I'm Alive without a phone" for so long days in todays world!!:cool:

I felt too good as didnt had to bother about anything and simply concentrate on other joyful stuff around.

I set this benchmark as a challenge to many of friends just yesterday by posting it as ma status...:p

Last edited:
tried that... I get anxiety.

if you're talking about booze, then it's a CNS depressant. I realised i sometimes get mild depressive symptoms after a binge session, NOT a hangover because i usually have more than enough fluid intake. So i simply don't drink when i'm down, only when i'm happy or celebrating. contrary to popular 'wisdom'

If you're talking about the green stuff, i'm not sure but i think some people do get anxiety instead of chill...[DOUBLEPOST=1533243138][/DOUBLEPOST]
I set this benchmark as a challenge to many of friends just yesterday by porting it as ma status...:p

:facepalm

if you're talking about booze, then it's a CNS depressant. I realised i sometimes get mild depressive symptoms after a binge session, NOT a hangover because i usually have more than enough fluid intake. So i simply don't drink when i'm down, only when i'm happy or celebrating. contrary to popular 'wisdom'
getting high is used in context of weed/pot/marijuana. so I was referring to that.

I know, but kaka mentioned drinking, so i thought maybe you went on that tangent too...

BTW I was off my phone since Sunday till Wednesday-- 78hrs straight and precise.:wtf:
No whatsapp, insta or any social media, no sms, calls or even transactions.

Just got to a place for 7 days without any of those crap things..
You can search internet for same much more then us..
Avoid those things completely.. go for meditational or yoga houses, lakhs of people joining same.. (WHY CANT WE) ?
Good Luck (try once)..

Back