Less than 10K A Budget Dual Sim Android Phone.

sujan

Disciple
Need a budget android phone for my cousin.

1. Budget?

A: INR upto 7k.

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: 4.7"-5.5",Decent quality,a minimum of 720p resolution.

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android only,Kitkat or lollipop doesn't matter as long as it's snappy.

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
A: 3G,woudn't mind 4G if available.

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: No preference.Best bang for buck.

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Decent Camera and primarily would be used for whatsapp & facebook.

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: Dual Sim is a must.

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: Only New. Don’t mind buying online.

9. Any other requirements?
A: Atleast 2gb Ram, 8gb minimum Internal storage & Micro SD is a must.Should have greater than 4 hours of SOT on light to medium usage.

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A:Yu Yuphoria,Lenovo A600+.

My cousin liked the Yuhoria a lot.I've read that the display has a pink tint to it.Is it too pink to cause a distraction? Also how's the battery life?

Any other better recommendations?

Thanks in Advance![DOUBLEPOST=1435150428][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone?

Last edited:
With those requirements in that budget Yuphoria seems the best bang for buck. Go through the reviews in fonearena/gogi to get an idea of the shortcomings.

If you want a more popular phone then Asus zenfone which can bought for ~7kish after discounts from FK. But it does lack 4G and has poor battery performance and average camera performance.

With those requirements in that budget Yuphoria seems the best bang for buck. Go through the reviews in fonearena/gogi to get an idea of the shortcomings.

If you want a more popular phone then Asus zenfone which can bought for ~7kish after discounts from FK. But it does lack 4G and has poor battery performance and average camera performance.

Thank you! I felt the same about the Yuphoria. As for the Zenfone 5,i've heard it's panel is easily shattered. Is it true?

Thank you! I felt the same about the Yuphoria. As for the Zenfone 5,i've heard it's panel is easily shattered. Is it true?

Not sure about that. A lot of phones shatter easily these days. My wife's Moto E couldn't survive a tumble from the sofa.
But I feel a good flip-cover can save a phone's screen. Have a Moto G first gen. Dropped it several times from my cot/side table/ sofa and once while talking. Didn't get a scratch on it. Have the original flip-cover on.

Consider
Yu yuphoria
Lenovo k3 note (will be available in July)
Elephone ...... check model on their fb page.
Dashen f2
Redmi 2
Lenovo a7000
Lenovo a6000 +[DOUBLEPOST=1435377526][/DOUBLEPOST]And ya I'm using yuphoria..no display problem as for now..its good..n battery life is just okay..
If u can wait a lil k3 note is the best u can grab else yuphoria is the best as for now.

And ya I'm using yuphoria..no display problem as for now..its good..n battery life is just okay..
If u can wait a lil k3 note is the best u can grab else yuphoria is the best as for now.

Redmi 2 has 1 gb ram and their OS seem to be pretty heavy.Dasheen & elephone are too obscure.I'll suggest him but i don't think he'll be confident on these choices. K3 Note would interest him.Thank you for your suggestions! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1435817388][/DOUBLEPOST]
trey coolpad dazen 1, same spec with cheap price and no heating issue,

Looks interesting,I'll suggest him the same but the brand is too obscure even for him.

Not sure about that. A lot of phones shatter easily these days. My wife's Moto E couldn't survive a tumble from the sofa.
But I feel a good flip-cover can save a phone's screen. Have a Moto G first gen. Dropped it several times from my cot/side table/ sofa and once while talking. Didn't get a scratch on it. Have the original flip-cover on.

Yeah at this price range it's too much to ask for durability.I'll advise him to use a case. Thank you!

Micromax juice2

1. Budget?

A: INR 8999. You may get discounts on eCommerce sites.

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: hd, 1280x720 Pixels, 12.7 cm

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: lollipop 5.0

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
A: 3G,

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Decent Camera

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: Dual Sim

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: http://www.flipkart.com/micromax-ju...7Qdj0IGOOVquWGRW9T0Vjp/bPt9Imw/bCcXn+IhLrk2w=

9. Any other requirements?
A: 2gb Ram, 8gb minimum Internal storage & Micro SD.

Back