Budget 71-90K 8th Gen i7 touch screen laptop?

smnrock

Skilled
Hi Guys,

I'm looking to buy a laptop with the following configuration...

I7 8th generation, 16gb RAM, 13-15 inch touch screen.

Budget around 1L.

I see only dell india listed inspiron 13 7373 and xps 13. But xps price is way out of my budget.

How is the inspiron model? Is the xps model price difference is worth?

Is dell still provides employees discount? In that case, what would be the best price for the above two models?(any dell employees here/)

Is any other manufacturer giving similar configuration for cheaper? Like asus, hp or lenovo?

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to buy a laptop with the following configuration...

I7 8th generation, 16gb RAM, 13-15 inch touch screen.

Budget around 1L.

I see only dell india listed inspiron 13 7373 and xps 13. But xps price is way out of my budget.

How is the inspiron model? Is the xps model price difference is worth?

Is dell still provides employees discount? In that case, what would be the best price for the above two models?(any dell employees here/)

Is any other manufacturer giving similar configuration for cheaper? Like asus, hp or lenovo?

https://www.flipkart.com/acer-nitro-5-spin-core-i7-8th-gen-8-gb-1-tb-hdd-256-gb-ssd-windows-10-home-4-graphics-np515-51-laptop/p/itmeyehk2qfury9e?pid=COMEYEHKHZXNHTP3&srno=s_1_2&otracker=search&lid=LSTCOMEYEHKHZXNHTP3W1EB3F&fm=SEARCH&iid=6ecd11d5-112b-4337-aeaa-23749330592f.COMEYEHKHZXNHTP3.SEARCH&ppt=Search Page&ppn=Search Page&ssid=u8vmjfkpj40000001511799793010&qH=270eb27f3b88d09d[DOUBLEPOST=1511799858][/DOUBLEPOST]Acer nitro 5 spin ,but RAM is only 8Gb rest is what you are looking for.

Last edited:
If you have any connections from USA, get laptop from there. Example It has 8GB RAM though. Cost after taxes should not cross ₹45K

Also mentioning your usage will help.

Yes, I ordered in US only for now. Xps 13(1300$) is the one which almost costs double here :(

But I've to wait till January :(

Main usage will be programming in Visual studio

With XPS you can transfer warranty AFAIK. @mach9 has one IIRC and done that.

Yea. Own an XPS13. I bought it from Jumbo Electronics in the UAE who also operate in India with physical stores so was assured of Warranty coverage. The XPS Warranty coverage was also confirmed with Dell customer care in India locally so don't see an issue. You'd still be advised to get a reassurance directly from Dell India though or from Dell in three country you're buying it from

Somewhere i read, if same model available in India, then warranty is supported and we need to do ownership transfer through online. This is one reason why i chose xps13 instead of xps15 which was 400$ more with 32 gb ddr4 and 1tb ssd(of course 7th gen i7 quad). Xps13 has 16gb ddr4, 500gb ssd, 8th gen U processor(quad).

Back