Audio 5.1 Speaker System Which Is Best In Bass ??

I'm planning to buy a new 5.1 speaker system & as usual very much confused.
Only requirement is that i need a speaker system which outputs deep bass as i'm a bass freak. I love to pump up the bass very much.
& my budget is about Rs.8000 INR.
I'm not at all worried about brand. All i need is deep bass.
I usually use the speaker system with my dvd player.
I had a research & came to the below mentioned product :
F&D F6000 5.1 Speaker System.
Have seen many positive reviews which other brands didn't. & i want to know how much worth this product is so that i can finalize. OR is there any other brand which can satisfy me more ? I'm waiting for valuable comments.

The center channel is very weak of the DA5000-Pro.

Ok ..... Center channel is weak. But, what about subwoofer? Will it produce deep bass better than F&D F6000 5.1 Speaker System ?? I saw some comments that we have to use extra sound card for better bass in Edifier. So, it costs extra. Is it better to go for F&D F6000 ??

Ok ..... Center channel is weak. But, what about subwoofer? Will it produce deep bass better than F&D F6000 5.1 Speaker System ?? I saw some comments that we have to use extra sound card for better bass in Edifier. So, it costs extra. Is it better to go for F&D F6000 ??
The subwoofer is good but what will you do with a 5.1 with weak center and overpowering woofer? Buy the C3 instead. Superior 2.1s.

@Rockfella Sorry for hijacking, i just need to know do the da5000pro's provide the surround sound/dolby experience on asus xonar dx? or there are special speakers meant for it?
I had the DA5000 Pro connected to a DX and even then the center speak was horribly weak! Specially movies with DTS audio. Don't go for those speakers you'll be heart broken.

@OP You need to first understand which speaker does what in a 5.1 system. Center is the most important speaker for movies. Then Subwoofer. You can find some used Sony, Yamaha HTiBs on classifieds section as well as OLX, Quickr.

If you are going to connect PC then HDMI connection is the best/easiest way. IMO move on from Multimedia speakers.

Back