Less than 10K 4G phone for reliance jio

anish_sha

Skilled
Suggest me a phone under 7k for using with reliance jio sim , should be fast , camera no priority , have Redmi 1s wanna exchange it , let me know any good offer running

Coolpad Note 3 or lite
Xiaomi redmi 3S or prime
Used both of them (ordered for friend, had the chance to use few days)

Coolpad have Fingerprint Scanner so I like that much but I also wish to buy handset that at least last for 3 years without any issue.....

How about coolpad Note 3/Lite QUALITY?

Thanks

Coolpad have Fingerprint Scanner so I like that much but I also wish to buy handset that at least last for 3 years without any issue.....

How about coolpad Note 3/Lite QUALITY?
Coolpad note3 lite didn't had VoLTE initially but it has now after flashing Beta Marshmallow, can't say the same about Coolpad Note3, but Redmi 3s Prime has the fingerprint and VoLTE (₹8,999, 3GB, 32GB)

Coolpad UI is supposed to be "confusing". Meizu 3s is recently launched. 5" with decent specs incl., fingerprint scanner.

Specific to VoLTE, Mi is having issues - reported in Mi user forums. VoLTE seems to be a hit or, a miss depending on luck. Many report it working, many aren't.

Mi phones are available now - offline. Small premium ~800-1000 towards dealer commission. But, available off the shelf.

Quality:
- Mi service centers are "very" crowded. Lots of people, lots of problems. I saw one guy arguing that it is 2 weeks since he had given his phone 3S for servicing and the service guy replies "policy is 25 working days, Sir". Back-up phone is essential!
- No idea about CoolPad on this front.
- Check out in your area reg availability of service centers. Mi, Oppo, Vivo & LeEco are all expanding their service networks. Having a service center is essential - at least to decide to junk the phone or, not.

Coolpad UI is supposed to be "confusing". Meizu 3s is recently launched. 5" with decent specs incl., fingerprint scanner.

Specific to VoLTE, Mi is having issues - reported in Mi user forums. VoLTE seems to be a hit or, a miss depending on luck. Many report it working, many aren't.

Mi phones are available now - offline. Small premium ~800-1000 towards dealer commission. But, available off the shelf.

Quality:
- Mi service centers are "very" crowded. Lots of people, lots of problems. I saw one guy arguing that it is 2 weeks since he had given his phone 3S for servicing and the service guy replies "policy is 25 working days, Sir". Back-up phone is essential!
- No idea about CoolPad on this front.
- Check out in your area reg availability of service centers. Mi, Oppo, Vivo & LeEco are all expanding their service networks. Having a service center is essential - at least to decide to junk the phone or, not.

Hi Friends,

Place order for Samsung On5 PRO @ Amazon (after cash back) it cost 6.8k

Now looking for Good in Ear Bluetooth Wireless head phone... please suggest if you have had any user/review experience.

Need to be long battery back-up, sound clarity (with noise cancellation preferred) with good range & ease to wear for 9-12 hrs (may be with 10-30 minutes break in between)

Thanks

Please Note: I have created Thread for Ear Phone Suggestion, please Click Here to provide all of yours valuable suggestions.... thanks

Last edited:
Good. Enjoy your new toy![DOUBLEPOST=1477482450][/DOUBLEPOST]
Guys How good is Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus? Does it support VoLTE?

Lenovo UI has always been messy. Their battery was massive in a few models otherwise they have had lot os problems in getting accepted by the market.

VoLTE: Lenovo is supposed to roll out an OTA / patch for VoLTE. Else, you need to install & use the Jio4GVoice app.

IMO mi build quality is better than micromax/yu. lenovo is better than mi (some models-haven't much experience with very cheap lenovos)

I don't know why there is so much bashing on Xiaomi phones, I have personally used Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 3S and now Redmi Note 3.

Never faced any service center issue, heating problem was resolved by OTA update.

In short, I found it very sturdy due to my rugged usage(min 1 fall/drop per week).

I don't know why there is so much bashing on Xiaomi phones, I have personally used Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 3S and now Redmi Note 3.

Never faced any service center issue, heating problem was resolved by OTA update.

In short, I found it very sturdy due to my rugged usage(min 1 fall/drop per week).

Any reason why you use ALL 4 within 2-3 years of MI launch in India?

Is that mean you use each MI handset only for 8 months!

Any reason why you use ALL 4 within 2-3 years of MI launch in India?

Is that mean you use each MI handset only for 8 months!
Lol even I wonder now, actually earlier I was from elite user group using only S5, Nexus, G2 but after losing G2 in a bus, I realized that these phones don't match with my work-life. So switched to budget android phones and found Mi series very interesting due to my rugged and careless usage. Also show-off age was over....early 20ies.

Redmi 3S is in stock on Mi.com. Do you guys thinks it's worth it for a Jio phone? Waay too many reports of things being screwed up. Then again. People complain about stuff that might be their own fault.

Back