Less than 10K 4G phone for reliance jio

anish_sha

Skilled
Suggest me a phone under 7k for using with reliance jio sim , should be fast , camera no priority , have Redmi 1s wanna exchange it , let me know any good offer running

Guys, please be aware if you use Jio Join it will deduct the data used to make the call from your data balance, which means it's not free. Don't get a non-VoLTE phone.

Edit: our awesome news agencies in india are usually dumasses, and one site said that even jio join data won't be counted. However, this is yet to be confirmed/clarified by Jio. Regardless, non VoLTE calls suck.

Last edited by a moderator:
OT ::
damn, how do i get a sim, i have the lg flex2 - 3 of them all supporting volte :)
download my jio app.if your device is eligible you will see get sim option on login screen which upon clicking would provide you with a code and will show you nearest jio store.take the code and identity proof + photo to the store and get sim

Since the Redmi 3s will be next to impossible to buy for the next few months, what's the next best option that supports VoLTE, supports LTE Band 5 (850MHz) and is compact? :p

there's a sale at 12PM, 7th Sept. I got one first try for my cuz, of course this was before the whole Jio hoopla really started. Worth giving it a shot though. I loved the 3s prime. even though it's a 5" didnt feel that big or heavy. Well worth 9k. Only deal breaker for me was the hybrid sim, i need both dual sim and sd card (too much music). So sticking to my redmi 2 prime for now. sux that it doesn't have band 5 though. It's really sad that all the good phones are mostly 5.5"+

p.s. in hindsight i'm not sure if the Mi protect plan at 600 bucks is worth it. Lot of horror stories online. The redmi one used to be just 250 bucks or something.

OT ::
damn, how do i get a sim, i have the lg flex2 - 3 of them all supporting volte :)

check if the nearby digital/xpress have e-kyc. it really quick and easy if you have an aadhar card.

Else the old way of standing in line for a token, then coming back after a few days and standing in line again to fill and submit the form, then waiting a day or more for activation would also work :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back