FS: Mobile [35k][Proof Uploaded][Sealed][2 yr warranty] Pixel 2 XL 64GB Just Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sealed Pixel 2 XL 64GB Just Black

That is some really pathetic shrink wrapping for a premium phone package. Can other users/owners confirm that this is normal? Could this perhaps be repackaged/resealed?

img_20181014_171356-jpg.76965
img_20181014_171705-jpg.76967

That is some really pathetic shrink wrapping for a premium phone package. Can other users/owners confirm that this is normal? Could this perhaps be repackaged/resealed?

img_20181014_171356-jpg.76965
img_20181014_171705-jpg.76967
I've been accused of many things on these forums but this is new. Even though I have done a total of 3 4 deals totalling upwards of 1 lakh INR people never fail to surprise you.
Could some noble soul please help this guy.

There is round tag on the top which holds the top of the box to the bottom if it's intact then its sealed if not then its used/repacked. If I remember when i bought the pixel xl 2 box did not came with any plastic packaging it was just the box.

I've been accused of many things on these forums but this is new. Even though I have done a total of 3 4 deals totalling upwards of 1 lakh INR people never fail to surprise you.
Could some noble soul please help this guy.

Cut the drama. If everything's legit, you have nothing to fear. You have posted in this forum and members have a right to question if they feel something's off.

There is round tag on the top which holds the top of the box to the bottom if it's intact then its sealed if not then its used/repacked. If I remember when i bought the pixel xl 2 box did not came with any plastic packaging it was just the box.

He hasn't provided photos of the back. So no way to tell so far.

I mean, i seriously haven't seen shrink wrapping of this bad quality even in cheap chinese brands, leave alone a pixel. Hence the suspicion. The pricing is anyway bollocks, no one here is gonna buy it, so it doesn't really matter, but still.

Cut the drama. If everything's legit, you have nothing to fear. You have posted in this forum and members have a right to question if they feel something's off.

He hasn't provided photos of the back. So no way to tell so far.

I mean, i seriously haven't seen shrink wrapping of this bad quality even in cheap chinese brands, leave alone a pixel. Hence the suspicion. The pricing is anyway bollocks, no one here is gonna buy it, so it doesn't really matter, but still.
I'm currently at home so I'll upload a picture of the back as soon as possible. Would be after 1st of Jan.

As far I can see everything is stated, What else you want from it ?
As stated earlier I am uploading a photo of the box with the official round tag.
Hope that everyone is convinced now.

Edit: Bump and a price drop.

Attachments

• IMG_20190102_083605.jpg
    IMG_20190102_083605.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Ofcourse why would you acknowledge that I uploaded a proof since you already discredited me and my thread.

Kudos to you dude !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back