FS: Mobile [35k][Proof Uploaded][Sealed][2 yr warranty] Pixel 2 XL 64GB Just Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want EMI then why are you even on this website.
Else if you wanna buy this then PM me and we can negotiate

Where did I say I want EMI?
I'm just stating the offers available for potential buyers which are cheaper than what you have quoted!

And what are you doing in this forum in the first place? Is this your shop?
Did you read the [TE] rules before starting your business here?

According to your theory since everything we buy is from some person, hence all of our devices are second hand?
Bravo! What a point you have made! Excellent!
While you are at it, could you care to explain why you had posted 2 different bill from 2 different vendor which were dated differently for this phone on Erodov?

Sealed Pixel 2 XL 64GB Just Black

Reason for Sale:

Selling for a retailer friend

Invoice in the name of the buyer and warranty starts from the day of purchase.

Whoaa! I thought proxy sales were not allowed here, this is even more extreme, retailer proxy ??!!

Mods, please look into this if it's kosher.[DOUBLEPOST=1544117280][/DOUBLEPOST]
While you are at it, could you care to explain why you had posted 2 different bill from 2 different vendor which were dated differently for this phone on Erodov?

I'm not on erodov. can you please post links/screenshots? this is starting to smell a lot like fraud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoaa! I thought proxy sales were not allowed here, this is even more extreme, retailer proxy ??!!

Mods, please look into this if it's kosher.[DOUBLEPOST=1544117280][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'm not on erodov. can you please post links/screenshots? this is starting to smell a lot like fraud.

That thread was banned by mods there.. No longer visible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back