Monitors 24" Gaming monitor(under 15k)

psybronik

Disciple
Hello Guys,

Can anyone please suggest me a good gaming monitor for under 15k. it will be used for gaming and surfing only
i want to connect my PC as well as PS4 on it so that i can play on ps4 and edit the gameplay on pc.

Would appreciate your help :)

Thanks

LG-24MP88 60hz ips. any sum of response lag plus input lag under 16ms is fine at 60 hz.
don't bother with TN panels, horrible colors. unless you of course you are a CS fanatic and need that 144hz refresh.

What games are you playing? If it's competitive multiplayer shooters like CS:GO or Overwatch, you'll be far better off with a 144hz monitor in which case it might be wise to stretch your budget slightly and pick one up. The difference between 144hz and 60 is staggering.

If you mainly play single player games though, 60hz should be fine.

Any good 144hz monitor suggestions..? I play all sorts of game from CSGO to fifa, doom, rocket league etc except RTS.. I don't think gtx970 can get me above 100fps in max settings. So is 144hz worth it if my fps never goes over 100?

Sorry to hijack the thread..but I am also looking for monitor with similar requirements. How is dell-se2416h? It is matte finish IPS monitor.

https://paytm.com/shop/p/dell-se241...sories/computer-peripherals/monitors|32597|10
No problem feel free to post your queries.. Btw i heard dell aftersales is very bad.. Even if the monitor starts to give problem say in 1-2 months they either repair it or max get you a refurbished one.. Don't know what others manufacturers do..? But heard about this dell thing in many other posts & forum.. I might be wrong though as i am no expert in this..

Back