Graphic Cards 2070 vs 2080

assender

Recruit
Happened, that my whole setup died, and i have to start everything from 0.
I used to have 1070 and was very happy with that, but i guess its not worth getting it anymore.
Mainly, thinking about getting 2070, but still asking for oppinion.
So which one is more worth in for investing to?

Also, please tell us the resolution and frequency of the monitor that you intend to play games on using this monitor. e.g. 1080p/60Hz, 1080p/144Hz, 1440p/60 Hz or whatever.

I used to have a laptop with a 1070, something went wrong with the motherboard which it sometimes did not boot so there was no point in repairing it (the cost was too big) so thinking of buying a whole new setup, not too sure on the budget right now but something around 1-2k USD.
One of the people I know is selling used 1070ti cards (used for ~6 months for a mining rig) anyone have any experience with cards used for mining? Some people say that if they weren't overclocked too much or anything like that it should not affect the performance. It would be a much cheaper option than buying 2070 I guess.
Regarding the monitor I do have a 1080p/144Hz one.

I used to have a laptop with a 1070, something went wrong with the motherboard which it sometimes did not boot so there was no point in repairing it (the cost was too big) so thinking of buying a whole new setup, not too sure on the budget right now but something around 1-2k USD.
One of the people I know is selling used 1070ti cards (used for ~6 months for a mining rig) anyone have any experience with cards used for mining? Some people say that if they weren't overclocked too much or anything like that it should not affect the performance. It would be a much cheaper option than buying 2070 I guess.
Regarding the monitor I do have a 1080p/144Hz one.
If its under warranty then why worry? Get the card, take it to service center and get a brand new replacement.

Back