2048 game : What is your best score?

Lord Nemesis

Overlord
Skilled
I am sure plenty of guys playing this game on mobile or maybe even online. Its another one of those time wasters.
Why don't Post your best scores?

I haven't played much of the 4x 4 version, but I did manage to surpass 2048.

Yesterday we have a 8 hour power cut and I started playing the 6x6 version on tablet and currently at 65535 and still going. I guess its only a matter of patience for 6x6 and higher.

Here is my high score on the 8 x 8 grid version hosted at http://2048game.com/variations/8x8.html

This was achieved with the help of a program I wrote to play the game btw.

33jla54.png

The game was not able to fit the number within the tiles after it crossed 65536 :)

Last edited:
What game is this? What are we supposed to do?

Edit - I see its a browser based game where we have to just hit the arrow keys without even looking at the screen for one hour. :p

Last edited:
Its not a mobile game per say, but variant's of these have become popular these days on Android, iOS and Winows Phone stores. You start of with a few 2's on the board and you when you move the tiles in one of the 4 directions. the identical numbers combine to form a tile which is double. Every move introduces another 2 or 4 into the board at random empty location. Goal of the game is to achieve 2048 or higher numbered tile.

I think this best belongs in general section only.

Edit - I see its a browser based game where we have to just hit the arrow keys without even looking at the screen for one hour. :p

Better, I wrote a program to to that in a somewhat more meaningful manner :p.
However that works only for 8 x 8.

Yesterday I played manually on tablet and I wasted more than 10 hours to get to 65536. Right now, I probably don't have finger prints anymore just like an MiB agent. :D

mine is something like 30k the moment I got the 2k tile, I lost interest and motivation.

Screenshot_2014-06-22-15-12-39[1].png

I have been playing since last few weeks. Hardly 5/10 minutes at a stretch. Once I figured out how to beat it, it became monotonous. Just playing, if I can reach some high score.

Played the 4x4 and won, now the 8x8 too. Haha its a nice tp. you can do some work thinking/planning while playing it. *dips hand in warm water*

Beat the 6x6 and I got the 262144 tile and I'm still playing, its a fun game and it goes on until you make a mistake. I can't wait to see how far I can go.

Back