Budget 41-50k 2 in 1 Laptop - Got the HP x360

Party Monger

Skilled
Need a 2 in 1 laptop. Budget is flexible. Objective is to get the most VFM.

Have been looking at the Dell Inspiron 7373
Also Dell Inspiron 5379

I like the 7373 cause its just a little more costly and I get
> all aluminium
> 250gb ssd
> much sleeker design
> fingerprint reader in power button
> lesser bezels

Just Swapping the ssd in 5379 would cost 5k and bring cost to same level.

Let me know what you guys think and if there are any other good options that look decent and have 8th gen processors.

Got the HP x360 laptop. Upgraded to 250gb M.2 Samsung SSD & added another 4gb ram. The highlight of the laptop is the screen. 1080p touchscree in a decent looking machine.

Opening the laptop was a pain, especially since its brand new and you have to be extra careful. But I have experience opening a few laptops including Apple ones, so it wasnt that hard, just stressful.lmao You need the right tools. The procedure to open was - Remove bottom screws, Remove keyboard, remove battery, motherboard, remove fan, And then access the Ram & M.2 slot.

Even though its an i3 7100u processor, I don't see any sort of lag. With the SSD & the 940mx GPU, this going to be upto any task other than Video content creation. I will get 1yr Manufacturer warranty +2 yr extended warranty for 999 (offer). So total 3 years. Highly recommended for a 50k laptop with great screen + touchscreen and Yoga like functionality.

Ps- I hackintoshed it just for fun. Installed High Sierra latest build. You can have a fully functional Mac. Only thing you will need is to change the Wifi card with a compatible broadcom one that Apple uses. The screen again looked excellent. It comes pretty close to Mac's retina, just 1080p resolution. The scaling & font rendering on Mac is much better, so all in all it looks even better. You will need some dsdt patches for screen brightness, battery etc. Perhaps going to Sierra will making install process easier. But otherwise it flies on OSX too.

Last edited:
Got the HP x360 laptop. Upgraded to 250gb M.2 Samsung SSD & added another 4gb ram. The highlight of the laptop is the screen. 1080p touchscree in a decent looking machine.

Opening the laptop was a pain, especially since its brand new and you have to be extra careful. But I have experience opening a few laptops including Apple ones, so it wasnt that hard, just stressful.lmao You need the right tools. The procedure to open was - Remove bottom screws, Remove keyboard, remove battery, motherboard, remove fan, And then access the Ram & M.2 slot.

Even though its an i3 7100u processor, I don't see any sort of lag. With the SSD & the 940mx GPU, this going to be upto any task other than Video content creation. I will get 1yr Manufacturer warranty +2 yr extended warranty for 999 (offer). So total 3 years. Highly recommended for a 50k laptop with great screen + touchscreen and Yoga like functionality.

Ps- I hackintoshed it just for fun. Installed High Sierra latest build. You can have a fully functional Mac. Only thing you will need is to change the Wifi card with a compatible broadcom one that Apple uses. The screen again looked excellent. It comes pretty close to Mac's retina, just 1080p resolution. The scaling & font rendering on Mac is much better, so all in all it looks even better. You will need some dsdt patches for screen brightness, battery etc. Perhaps going to Sierra will making install process easier. But otherwise it flies on OSX too.
this laptop costs 43k i guess. In 45 you get a faster processor but graphics is intel. Also isnt warranty void since you opened laptop and it wont have those tape on screws now ?

https://www.amazon.in/HP-Pavilion-1..._rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=6ZA7CZ8F22R3RMV95NJT

Back