1st Liquid cooling Graphics Card (GPU)

kangaroo911

Disciple
Hi friends...............

MSi GTX 1070 sea hawk x
IMG_0579.JPG IMG_0581.JPG IMG_0583.JPG IMG_0584.JPG IMG_0586.JPG IMG_0587.JPG IMG_0589.JPG

whoa that's exorbitant
u could have brought 2 1070s and liquid cooled them with EKWB for the price
plus i doubt msi support will be any good

just a tip to op or anyone Looking to get a liquid Cooled 1070,
for around 25k evga is offering a 1070 aio liquid cooled With FREE Powerlink And gears of war 4 on their u.s site
plus they are giving 3 year international warranty,overclocking warranty and you also get warranty if u use aftermarket waterblocks!

and i confirmed with them that they will provide warranty in india

Whoa which shop in India is selling a liquid cooled GTX 1070 for 24K?
sir i said evga u.s site..op got his 1070 for over 2x the price of evga.
plus they are offering powerlink and gears 4 worth 100usd with each gpu
Where is the location of the EVGA service centre/office in India?
In india EVGA products are covered under their Asia Pacific Regional Warranty (APAC)
http://asia.evga.com/support/warranty/
u will need to ship the gpu to taiwan,will cost around 2-3k and they will return ship it to you for free and in many cases offer u the shipping cost back in some form.
i have done it with a evga 770,and there are many people who have done it if u look over at evga forums.
plus evga overclocking and LQ warranty applies here too.

Last edited:
i said evga u.s site
He would need to spend $$ for the plane ticket to the US as well :D

u will need to ship the gpu to taiwan
Yes I guessed the EVGA RMA center was still outside the country. They've been following this for quite some time now, and technically any brand will offer warranty if you can ship it back to them. But it's nice that they're refunding the shipping costs in some way.

I still can't find a 1070 for 25k. The cheapest ones are the bare bones models for 399$+tax+shipping. Not sure where that 25k figure was cooked up from :|

I still can't find a 1070 for 25k. The cheapest ones are the bare bones models for 399$+tax+shipping. Not sure where that 25k figure was cooked up from :|
evga had one for around 390 a while ago with 100$ freebies on amazon

Last edited:
Back