FS: Others 1960's Omega Seamaster DeVille

Neo-N

Skilled
  • Product Name: 1960's Omega Seamaster DeVille (I believe it's a Cal 671)
  • Expected Price: Rs 28,000/-
  • Shipping charges: Prefer local sale but open to ship at Buyer's risk
  • Manufacturer page URL: NA. But try this for some info: https://omegaforums.net/threads/help-on-auto-seamaster-deville.56596/
  • Description if any: It's in as mint condition as it gets for a 1960's watch. Have had it for a couple of years. But now the 32mm watch feels small on my wrist. Have finally decided to let it go.
  • Reason for Sale: Making room for another Omega!
  • Product condition: I would say it's a 8 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 1965?
  • Remaining Warranty period: None
  • Warranty available in: NA
  • Invoice Available: NA
  • Shipping from: Mumbai (Bandra)
  • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer
  • Preferred courier: Buyer's choice
  • Payment options: Cash or bank transfer
The strap is not Omega. Rest of the watch is Omega though the glass is not signed so it seems it was replaced with an aftermarket glass. Crown and caseback are signed - Dial is original and untouched. Watch keeps great time - Much better than my Tissot Carson Automatic Chrono! Asking price is same as what I had paid for in USD terms (USD 400). Please ask any and all questions you might have.

Would prefer a local buyer check out the watch and buys - But open to shipping if the buyer is not local and really loves the watch! :)

Pics as below:

IMG_1370.JPG IMG_1371.JPG IMG_1373.JPG IMG_1375.JPG IMG_1376.JPG IMG_1377.JPG

Still here... :)

Can't list on eBay due to GSTIN requirements for sellers else this would have flown off by now! :(

Has it ever been serviced? I was tempted to pick it up but servicing this watch will cost more than the watch itself.

Not with me. But seeing the timekeeping accuracy, I doubt it will need service anytime soon. If you're from Mumbai, happy to meet and show it to you so you can check it out. Even if it's for no sale, always happy to meet and show this to someone who appreciates it. :)

Back