Monitors 19"/20" TFT Monitor

terrordrone

Disciple
buying a new comp
so wanted a tft monitor

my budget wud max out at 14-15k
i also game a lot.. so need it to be fast and responsive

so plz suggest the make.. model and price..
i would be really grateful
thanks

19" LCD VIEW SONIC VG1930WM is for 11.2 k iirc. get that

or else in the hot deals section there is a 22" dell you might be interested in.

raghunandhan of TE is offering the dell 22" for arnd 16.5k.. new ones

thinking of getting that.. if theres a better one for the same price plz do let me know asap

if theres a better one for the same price plz do let me know asap

Check out the 20.1" Funky has for 16k in the Market section....

Else the deal offered by Raghu is the best u can get rite now

but can anybody tell me how to check any panel is 8 bit P-MVA LCD panel and not 6 bit TN panel
i am planning to buy 19" for me. on website of viewsonic i could not find any details. i check pro series, graphics series and value series.
i am planning to fix on vg1930wm. how is that model ?
is 1440x900 is better than 1280x1024 ?

my budget is max-12k
getting vg1930wm for 12k

thexfactor said:

hey xfactor , i just got viewsonic VA1912WB -3 19 inch lcd panel .. for computing purpose its good ..some sites work in widescreeen mode some dont why ? also videos dont look that good on this monitor .. why ? colours look washed out ..

do i missing something . .i mean some settings or something ?

resolution of monitor is 1440x 900 pixels ..

so what do u think ? is widescreen monitors better than normal 4:3 ones ?

yogi7272 said:
hey xfactor , i just got viewsonic VA1912WB -3 19 inch lcd panel .. for computing purpose its good ..some sites work in widescreeen mode some dont why ? also videos dont look that good on this monitor .. why ? colours look washed out ..

do i missing something . .i mean some settings or something ?

resolution of monitor is 1440x 900 pixels ..

so what do u think ? is widescreen monitors better than normal 4:3 ones ?

Dude, why are u asking the same question in others threads? You have asked these questions in one more thread if am not wrong. If at all you have a question, post it as a new topic and ppl will reply. As for the answer to ur questions --

Some sites dont work in widescreen mode because when it was created, widescreen was not thought about. Its upto the site admins to give an option for scaling to widescreen. The monitor or you dont have any control over it. Except of course in forums like ours where u r given a bit of control to change the looks by changing the display style. If you still want to have websites optimized for widescreen, then use firefox and install widefox plugin (use google :bleh: to get the download link) but dont ask me if it screws some formatting

For your second question, The color reproduction may not be as good as compared to the other LCDs coz 1912wb-3 is a TN panel. But it is no way a bad one. I have the same monitor and the only thing you need to do properly is the LCD screen calibration to make the colors look good. ofcourse ur viewing angle should also be considered coz its a TN panel. The videos and everything looks almost the same. The only problem with ur TN panel is when u r doing the photoshop work.

khimera said:
Dude, why are u asking the same question in others threads? You have asked these questions in one more thread if am not wrong. If at all you have a question, post it as a new topic and ppl will reply. As for the answer to ur questions --

Some sites dont work in widescreen mode because when it was created, widescreen was not thought about. Its upto the site admins to give an option for scaling to widescreen. The monitor or you dont have any control over it. Except of course in forums like ours where u r given a bit of control to change the looks by changing the display style. If you still want to have websites optimized for widescreen, then use firefox and install widefox plugin (use google :bleh: to get the download link) but dont ask me if it screws some formatting

For your second question, The color reproduction may not be as good as compared to the other LCDs coz 1912wb-3 is a TN panel. But it is no way a bad one. I have the same monitor and the only thing you need to do properly is the LCD screen calibration to make the colors look good. ofcourse ur viewing angle should also be considered coz its a TN panel. The videos and everything looks almost the same. The only problem with ur TN panel is when u r doing the photoshop work.

hey buddy , thanks for ur quick reply :) .. since u have the same monitor.. can u pls tell me the settings u are using with this monitor ..

i mean contrast/ brightness and colour settings ..

hi guys
got my dell 22" thru raghunandan yday
and it rocks
all clean dealing.. no hassles whatso ever
all hail raghunandhan.. ure the best m8 :hap2: :clap:
dont hesitate to deal with him
totally trustworthy

thanks for all your input

Back