Airtel Broadband New Rapid Broadband up to 200GB FUP Plans for Delhi-NCR

swatkats

Skilled
Speed up to 16mbps along with 5000 minutes Calling pack on plans above 1199.

JVg27J3.jpg

Credit: IBF user dejan.

Dude, atleast i expect more apt titles from our brethren :stop:

But good to see that the game of retention has started. Now airtel will be put in its place.. and hopefully MTNL/BSNL will follow suit.

That 512 kbps is still like their lifeline :mad:

Last edited:
Where did you get this info from? Their website still shows the old plans. I'd prefer to move from Tikona to Airtel, if its true. At least I'll be able to get better reliability, for a little more than what I am paying.

Where did you get this info from? Their website still shows the old plans. I'd prefer to move from Tikona to Airtel, if its true. At least I'll be able to get better reliability, for a little more than what I am paying.
Depends on the feasibility they're giving Speeds up to 16mbps. While some may get only up to 8mbps or even 4mbps.
Call the CC and ask for these plans, If they have no clue go for disconnection and ask backend for these plans.

^^^
I am not even on airtel but in my sector, they are offering 100Mbps too. Not too concerned about the speed. Even 4Mbps works fine, as long as I am getting decent usage limit.

Even 4Mbps works fine, as long as I am getting decent usage limit.
That is like ACT broadband type FUP's for Airtel customers and not to forget 5k minutes L/N calling.
It's a shame that they still don't provide FTTH services and claim to have spends thousands of crores on Infrastructure setup.. Project leap and BS?

^^^
I am not even on airtel but in my sector, they are offering 100Mbps too. Not too concerned about the speed. Even 4Mbps works fine, as long as I am getting decent usage limit.
which sector u live in ?[DOUBLEPOST=1457894124][/DOUBLEPOST]i live in gurgaon and called customer care two times they said no such plan there.

Last edited:
i live in gurgaon and called customer care two times they said no such plan there.
Try Again.
Go for disconnection and Specifically Ask for New Broadband plans Airtel-UL-Rapid New 999 30gb or Airtel-UL-Rapid New 1199 60Gb etc.

* Could be available in few areas of NCR.

which sector u live in ?[DOUBLEPOST=1457894124][/DOUBLEPOST]i live in gurgaon and called customer care two times they said no such plan there.
Sector 46. And which is your area of residence?

I checked the thread on broadband-forum and doesn't look like any of the gurgaon guys have been able to get any of these plans.

Dude, atleast i expect more apt titles from our brethren :stop:
Does not mention what the difference with the previous is. Do you get more or less.

Have been getting those prices in blr now for a few months now.

There is no up to 16Mbs. i get around 6-8Mbs and thats within 500m of the exchange. They forced this stupid adsl2+ and left out d.gmt so interruptions happen more frequently. nearing ten years with them i'm getting tired but there is no reliable alternative to switch to.

Sector 46. And which is your area of residence?

I checked the thread on broadband-forum and doesn't look like any of the gurgaon guys have been able to get any of these plans.
im very close by to you. less than 10 mins away. and i read on the forum and saw screenshot of ppl getting the plan. see people who posted screenshot of mobile and its written their number starts from 0124 which is in gurgaon.

No matter however fast speeds they may offer, but if they can't increase the post-FUP speed, they are not exactly going to get a lot of new customers.

Good to see them finally panicking a bit, but yeah...512kbps kills it all in end. :/

Back