Android Request/Offer: OnePlus 2 Invites

gREen

Im Special, gREen.
Skilled
Posted 1st impression and mini review

hey, i registered and waiting for my reservation to come.
28/7 - 13,433/537,882
29/7 - 3,673/678,345
30/7 - 2,533/920,803
1/9 - Bought 1+2 thanks to @dealwise for his invite
30-7.jpg

op2.png

If some one still haven't reserved, check the link
OnePlus 2 - Invite
Im gonna share my invite once i got and other can share/request.
OP2 is available on Amazon on August 11th. And do post screenshot of your reservation queue.
Guys, those have multiple email can use it and reserve it.
Thanks and #NEVER SETTLE.

Added on 23:20 29/07/15
Those still haven't reserved and if you have another email, try reserving by clicking the link
OnePlus 2 - Invite
this will up our reservation.
and those out there who is on less than 5k on reservation do post your screenshot and pm me and i'll add your referral link on here, so other member try to up us. so we get the phone in more numbers and this will increase the capacity of sharing more codes. remember, return the love by sharing codes once we get the phone.

Not to get confused, those want to enter the queue, do post your request and mention me with @gREen here on. :)

Check the OnePlus 2 Invite Queue

Last edited:
Need an invite as well. Am almost at the bottom of the invite list, having just seen the mail now for registering!

Am 35K in the list.

EDIT : Removed my referral link. Please use the link in the OP - @gREen

Last edited:
The waiting list keeps changing or what? But they said it's first come first serve!
Mine was 30k when I registered, yesterday it was in 50k, now it came down to 70k :mad:

I think I am around 7k, so. I'll be buying it , but moto x style looks great too.. and dat battery :D :D so let's see what happens. Still if someone receives the invite, lemme know :D

Guys try to get people use your referral code... it bumped me from 86000 to 13 in few hours, I shared it with my friends. Though I dropped down to 146 now, it dropping continuously.

right now 3673. the thing about this thread is supporting ourself to get invite faster. once you click this link OnePlus Invites and make reservation, we will be upped in the reserve list to get OP2.
so once we get the phone we share it on this thread and would like you to share your invite after you get the phone. so let the community get the phone faster.

Attachments

• op21.png
    op21.png
    358.7 KB · Views: 369
Back