Android Oneplus One Invite collation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Eager to get the Oneplus one? Me too..
Can anybody share an invite and This thread can be used to collate all the users requesting an invite..
It would be a great place to share...

Many people from diff countries have ordered. Some Indians also bought from there. Check the comments section. Some from UK also bought.

Even I am looking for Invites for Oneplus One, don't want to buy from scalpers.

If anybody has pls PM me.

Thanks.

If i'm not mistaken the Chinese version wont have PlayStore installed neither have 4G support and you would be getting ColorOS, the Chinese language cant be changed!
Only the international version has Cyanogen.

I will be sharing my invites as soon as I recieve them on condition that they must share their sharable invites in the forum. I will shortly create an Google form for that.

Yes, that's the right way. Would love to get an invite with a gentleman promise that I'll do the same if I have invites

Developer support is good with Cyanogen and MIUI is closed till Xiaomi plans to release its Kernel source! I guess they would release sooner!

Guys....Just checked the prices in Hong Kong Today. Its 2550 HKD for 16GB and 2950 for 64GB. Packaging is kind of great.
Phone looks good.
Language can be changed and Playstore can be installed instantly out of the box.

Any idea who much the phone costs if we buy through the invite and how can this be bought through invites?

349 for 64gb and 299 for 16gb I guess with invite... If buying using invite need to use something like hopshopgo or other's to route it to India, else if Any relative or friend coming from US (can get delivered to his/her address)

is ali express reliable ???? there is also one more site www.merimobiles.com
i think if we buy it via an invite it'll be shipped to US first and then using SnS or iccworld or any other frieght forwarder we may need to ship it back to india....

I will be sharing my invites as soon as I recieve them on condition that they must share their sharable invites in the forum. I will shortly create an Google form for that.
can I have an invite please... for science :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back