Here is the list of best android phones,compiled specs, features to get an idea about the top 5 phones in market today.
1) LG G3
- LG has cemented its place in the premium segment with the best phone in the market currently.LG G2 was an impressive phone itself and LG makes many improvements over G2 for G3. It adds a 5.5-inch QHD (2560x1440) screen which is sharp, displays natural colours. Possesses highest pixel density screen and slim design gives a slick look and 5.5' doesn't look large in hands.Best android phone for watching videos.
- 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad core SoC and the Adreno 330 GPU. Runs high end games smoothly.No lag.
- 13 MP rear camera, which has a laser auto-focus system. Amazing quality in low light.
- Powered with 3000 mAh battery.
- Runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat with a new Optimus UI .Simple and easy to use.
2) Xiaomi Mi3
Chinese phone maker giant Xiaomi launched Mi3 in India last month and had taken India by storm.It has attracted lot of attention by tying up with Flipkart and phones getting sold like hot cakes.Priced very reasonable and is a super deal with the specifications offered.The down side being new company and after sales service is still untested.Costs just Rs 14,999
3)HTC One 8
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 series quad-core CPU and Adreno 330
- 5.0-inch full HD(1920x1080p) IPS LCD screen.
- Android v4.3 Jelly Bean with custom MIUI
- 13.0-megapixel camera with auto-focus, dual-LED flash, HDRFront: 2.0-megapixel camera
- Powered by 3,050 mAh.
- Comes with 2GB Ram
HTC comes with the best looking android phone. HTC M8 has sleek metal design just like HTC ONE with tweaks .The phone is quite sturdy and quality is good.This flagship model of HTC has 5.1-inch screen powerful Snapdragon 801 quad-core processor and now includes a microSD tray for expandable memory upto 128gb.
4)Sony Xperia Z2
- 5.1 inches Super LCD3, 1920x1080 resolution.
- Has a camera with 4MP dual-lens rear with dual-tone flash, 5MP front
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 withQuad-core 2.5 GHz and Adreno 330
- Comes with 2GB Ram
- Runs on Android 4.4.2 with Sense 6 UI
- Powered with 2600mAh battery.
Sony's Xperia Z2 is superb smartphone with all the components one would expect from a flagship device.The design is similar to Z1 with metal and glass design providing a sturdy and premium finish.It also offers important feature waterproofing.So it won't go kaput if used in rain.And as usual Sony does provide very good camera aswell as 4k recording.
- Has 5.2 inches IPS LCD panel with 1920x1080 .
- Powered by 3200mAh
- Has camera20.7MP rear with LED flash, 2MP front
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 ,2.3GHz quad-core and Adreno 330
- 3GB Ram
- Runs on Android 4.4.2
5)Google Nexus 5
Successor of smash hit Nexus 4.LG Google Nexus 5 is a terrific phone.Comes with Pure android and best for people who dislike bloated software other companies provide. It’s an excellent performer overall, has a smart design and is undoubtedly one of the best Android phones you can buy, even if it is getting a little old now.For the price its best bet.
- Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 chipset with a quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 CPU
- 2 GB Ram
- 5-inch display with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels.
- 8MP camera and the front has a 1.3MP camera.
- runs on Android 4.4 KitKat
- Powered with 2300mAh
Best 5 Android Phones
Which is the best Android phone to buy? Market has been flooded with many Android phones.Providing an outlook on the best.