Samsung New open box SSDs

just a quick question how can I use the samsung 870 evo as a external storage with my mac?
it can't detect it if attached in a enclosure,

Which enclosure did you use? Does it not show anything in Disk Utility? And have you confirmed if it works fine normally in an M2 slot or with enclosure on Win/Linux?
IDK why I said M2 there, sorry, meant SATA ports.

Last edited:
Had a smooth deal for 1tb 990 Pro, commenting here because the feedback thing doesn't seem to be working. Maybe it will work after I comment here.

Just saw that the new stock has the heatsink version which I would have loved to take instead, but nvm.

Sorry for this off-topic post here, but since most users are buying the high-end SSD in this thread, so can someone please suggest what would be the Best SSD Enclosure, which would not have any bottlenecks and which could DELIVER THE BEST DATA TRANSFER SPEEDS with the high-end SSD like Samsung 990 Pro drives, provided that the system configuration is up to the mark and it has got the USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 (20Gbps) ports in it.

Which SSD Enclosure and which Type-C Cable etc. would be most suitable for this requirement of fast data transfer speeds?

Sorry for this off-topic post here, but since most users are buying the high-end SSD in this thread, so can someone please suggest what would be the Best SSD Enclosure, which would not have any bottlenecks and which could DELIVER THE BEST DATA TRANSFER SPEEDS with the high-end SSD like Samsung 990 Pro drives, provided that the system configuration is up to the mark and it has got the USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 (20Gbps) ports in it.

Which SSD Enclosure and which Type-C Cable etc. would be most suitable for this requirement of fast data transfer speeds?
My plan is to use with Orico as well for the time being. At least in India, the best USB4/TB4 enclosures seems to be unavailable or too expensive. I plan to see if I can get them for cheaper from abroad but for my current use case, I might be content with 10 Gbps enclosure I have.

It’s also a good backup drive in case I need it for my PC later

——

Paid for 990 Pro 2TB. Received tracking info.

My plan is to use with Orico as well for the time being. At least in India, the best USB4/TB4 enclosures seems to be unavailable or too expensive. I plan to see if I can get them for cheaper from abroad but for my current use case, I might be content with 10 Gbps enclosure I have.

It’s also a good backup drive in case I need it for my PC later

——

Paid for 990 Pro 2TB. Received tracking info.
can you recommend some from usa that I can use? i will get it shipped

can you recommend some from usa that I can use? i will get it shipped

So, my last research led me to believe it'd be between either the ZikeDrive Z666 or the ACASIS TBU401. You can check this site which I found via reddit back then which is kept up-to-date (and check the comments too): https://dancharblog.wordpress.com/2...-chipsets-2022/#usb4-asm2464pd-ssd-enclosures

TLDR based on my understanding is there's nothing out there right now which will let you squeeze everything out of these drives and perhaps that'd happen with Thunderbolt 5 capable devices and accessories. But someone more literate than me on these matters can chime in if that's not the case.

Product Name - Samsung SSDs
Warranty remaining - 1 year Seller Warranty from the date of your purchase.
Price -
870 evo 1tb - 4000
870 evo 2tb - 8000
870 evo 4tb - 16000
970 evo plus 1tb - stock wont come anymore
970 evo plus 2tb - stock wont come anymore
980 pro 1tb - 5250
980 pro 2tb - 10500
990 pro 1tb - 7000
990 pro 2tb - 14000

Shipping from - Kolkata for extra Rs 120 flat rate anywhere in India

Description- All the SSDs will be tested before dispatching for smooth experience. Pictures will be shared in DM of CrystalDiskInfo showing usage & health details of the particular SSD being sent. Also, this will create a record for what is being sent to be able to provide warranty from my side. These wont carry any retail bill/box and will come loose. Packaging will be take care of while shipping.
Local buyers from Kolkata are free to come and pick it up from my place or it can be sent to them via Swiggy Genie or similar service at an additional charge.

***Limited Stock Available.***. If you like the post. Hit the 'Like' Button :D

If have any questions feel free to ask.

View attachment 179069View attachment 179070View attachment 179071View attachment 179072View attachment 179073
Please dm details as in payment, delivery etc

Stock update

980 pro 1tb - 5400 - sold out
870 evo 2tb - 8300 - sold out
870 qvo 8tb - 31000 - sold out
990 pro 2tb - 11500 - sold out
990 pro 4tb - 24000

shipping extra 150

Last edited:
Back