Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Watched on Zee app.
Manoj Bajpayee's Silence 1 and 2 - 8/10

Simply awesome esp. the 2nd one.
No continuation or related/connected to either parts, every episode/movie starts afresh!
Awaiting 3rd and even more.

Regarding subtitles i can't watch English movies without them. Without them, i don't get every word, and that's annoying af. However no matter what you say you can't keep focus on the original content as your eyes are floating over them texts. I tried to watch a movie or two without them and it was a much more immersive like proper experience

Akelli (2023) - 4.5/10

The movie started well but midway it got flawed and by the end it was just ludicrous and horribly directed. Nushrratt's acting was decent enough but I don't blame her for the poor show... the ending was just terribly written and executed.

The Fall Guy : 7/10
A little naive and stretched in parts; it could do with a tighter script. But hugely entertaining and funny. The Lee Majors cameo brought back fond memories of watching the TV series from my childhood.

Manjummel boys - 4.5/5 Must watch.

Best Indian Survival genre movie. The film is bold in its portrayal and doesn't shy away from setting a long pretext before the real story starts.
Malayalam cinema is leaps and bounds ahead of Hindi cinema.

Yodha - 7/10

The lack of villain in first half seems stupid. And the end scene with tri color smoke was unnecessary. like c'mon a C4 just went off and you have time to find a tricolor smoke.

Back