Budget 0-20k Laptop Rentals in Delhi?

baembs

Recruit
I'm looking to rent out a laptop for a month which can handle basic video editing from Delhi or Chandigarh, if anyone has any recommendations regarding the same that would be awesome. Your basic google search does come up with a few results, but just wanted to know from someone who probably has rented out a laptop from Delhi before. Thanks!

Is Laptop Renting even a thing?? I didn't know that
It was a thing during the pandemic times in Kolkata. I got one on rent for a friend of mine. They charged 5k for 2 months and one had to give a deposit of 10k upfront.

It was a decent laptop. I don't remember the specifications.

I'm looking to rent out a laptop for a month which can handle basic video editing from Delhi or Chandigarh, if anyone has any recommendations regarding the same that would be awesome. Your basic google search does come up with a few results, but just wanted to know from someone who probably has rented out a laptop from Delhi before. Thanks!
I have not rented a laptop but I know it is a common practice for small startups in Delhi to rent laptops. The usual go-to destination for that would be Nehru Place computer market. Since you're looking to rent only one laptop, I would suggest, visit some shops physically, check the quality , get an idea about the rates in different shops before zeroing in.

Back