how are samsung laptops..?

shashi118

Recruit
Hi

I want to buy laptop below 25k i have seen various models out of which i choose to purchase samsung laptops from Flipkart.com online. can anyone tell me how samsung laptops are? are they sturdy and durable?

I am not impressed with the look i.e. dual tone silver black. I prefer black.

One more thing, is there any website or retailer giving Christmas or new year offer on purchase. pls let me know.

Thanks..

I personally use samsung laptop with dual silver tone !!

there are some models which dont have other option but considering their superb built and nice config...i can always ignore the looks !!

and have you tried it in person...they aren't as bad actually.....the installed software is pretty good too...!! rest upto you friend :D

I have been using a Samsung netbook for more than a year now and I am completely satisfied with its performance. The build is excellent, the display is good and it looks stylish.

I was not really positive about Samsung laptops but recently at the launch of Windows 8 dev. preview Microsoft gave away 5000 Samsung laptops to all the dev. present there.

Which does mean that Samsung laptop quality shd be neat and pretty standard else why would M$ risk their forth coming mega project by giving away cheap hardware which cannot handle performance ....

I have already bought a Dell xps in July but if I have to buy one now I would definately consider Samsung laptops as a serious option.

That was 5000 Samsung tablets. Very impressive, by the way, cramming ultrabook hardware into a slim tablet.

But, yes, Samsung has really come to life in the last couple of years. It has the unique advantage of being the only vertical computer manufacturer which makes much of its owns components. The 12.5 Series 3 laptop which I have been using is extremely impressive value for money. It's faster than any ultrabook, featuring a standard voltage Core i5. It's got an good matte screen and thus far has been very reliable. What is most amazing is it only costs Rs. 38k - far cheaper than any ultrabook. Drop in an SSD and it is still much cheaper. All you give up is the fancy unibody chassis, 100g-200g weight and 0.2 inches thickness. Excellent value. Series 7 laptops are excellent (yet to release in India), and Series 9 brought Sandy Bridge to ultraportables half a year ahead of ultrabooks (incl Macbook Air). Also, have seen quite a bit of positive feedback about their budget products here on TE.

I have been using Samsung N100 and , I am satisfied with the performance. Actually more than a laptop being good or bad in general, it is more important to know if its fit for your needs or not. First you have to be clear what you want and then you should go for a laptops. Maybe you need a costlier laptop or maybe an Intel Atom based netbook is the right option for you. That all depends on your requirements.

Back