Budget 0-20k HDMI to vga converter?

mannuel

Disciple
Dear friends

I would like to buy HP envy 4 1025tx laptop.My main purpose is to have presentation.

The projector we are using only have VGA port and AFAIK hp envy series have no vga port.But i really like its size apperance weight and battery power.
So is to possible to connect hdmi to vga port if possible please tell me.

Other wise please tell me another laptop that has more than 5hrs battery life one usb 3.0 vga port and also at least i5 second generation under 52k gaming and all is not important weight should be less than 2kg also.

HDMI to VGA converters are available on ebay starting from 1600 and that's a port powered device ........even there's a similar adapter is available from hp itself. Can give you the link in short time.

Attrish

I know about the HDMI to VGA cables and adaptors but when i searched on google most of the result shows that we cannot convert HDMI to VGA as one is digital and another one is analog.
And I have not bought HP envy laptop but likes to buy but i don't want to buy it and become sad after that.

I bought a hdmi to vga cord which i have used previously and it costed me around 300 rs.it was purchased from lamington road mumbai.

you can also check it at prime abgb.

Will HDMI to VGA Cable work? I kinda doubt since it means converting Digital to Analog? This i know works - HDMI To DVI To VGA

Back