Flipkart deals

Just bought a Panasonic AC from them. It does not have open box delivery. Should I be worried?
Unfortunately yes. If you haven't gotten an extraordinary deal which is worth the risk, I would not touch fk. Their customer support is non existent.

Best move if you get duped by fk is to just approach Ingram or pggram and file a consumer case. Don't bother with their customer care.

I recently purchased an LG AC from Flipkart, seller was IWQNBecommerce. It was delivered to Pune promptly as per expected delivery date (Next day so +1), and installation was done (Jeeves Consumer Services) a day before expected installation day (showed +4, was done +3).
I would say you should be fine. Negativity bias is real. We see more negative stories, there are more positive stories but someone is unlikely to take it to social media/forums if their order was delivered and installed on time.

I recently purchased an LG AC from Flipkart, seller was IWQNBecommerce. It was delivered to Pune promptly as per expected delivery date (Next day so +1), and installation was done (Jeeves Consumer Services) a day before expected installation day (showed +4, was done +3).
I would say you should be fine. Negativity bias is real. We see more negative stories, there are more positive stories but someone is unlikely to take it to social media/forums if their order was delivered and installed on time.
Exactly. We don't post every time we have a good experience because that is the default expectation.

In case of AC, FK's page clearly says you can contact customer care within 7 days if you receive wrong item or something is missing since it's not OBD. For other things, AC companies will provide on-site service. I don't understand the reason for all the paranoia.

I have received wrong product (refrigerator) after ordering from store. This is not a new phenomenon, these things have always happened. Godrej had just sent the correct refrigerator 2 days later and taken the other one back. It will work the same way in case of Flipkart as well.

Installation people themselves takes unboxing video these days for large appliances. So there's nothing to worry about.

Back