F1 TV sharing

I meant this, check this out https://multiviewer.app/ but Tl: Dr You can have simultaneous streams open, such as telemetry, the main race, driver onboards, weather/tyre data etc and it only works with a F1TV pro subscription.
Ohk, i'm not that much into those....watching race is enough like used to be on hotstar.....that much data i don't need. If that's what u like than f1 tv pro is for u

Ohk, i'm not that much into those....watching race is enough like used to be on hotstar.....that much data i don't need. If that's what u like than f1 tv pro is for u
yeah, I coughed up for it last year, but I barely watched a couple of races if that so spending 2.5k on it seems a bit too much to me, hence looking for someone to split the cost with.

Then isn't fancode subscription good enough bar the telemetry things.
I want them all :sweatsmile: , honestly ty it once, you wont go back, especially last year's Vegas, that race made the whole cost worth it for me, watching Verstappen/Leclerc onboards with tyre and telemetry on my other monitor. that was just *chef's kiss*,

I want them all :sweatsmile: , honestly ty it once, you wont go back, especially last year's Vegas, that race made the whole cost worth it for me, watching Verstappen/Leclerc onboards with tyre and telemetry on my other monitor. that was just *chef's kiss*,
Naa....i don't need those.....watching it normally is enough

Back