Budget 90k+ Brand new pc for 3dsmax corona renderer vray chaos vantage lumion photoshop

3dsmaxed81

Recruit
  1. What is your budget?
    • 3 to 3.5 L can be extended to 4 if not at all avoidable.
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • not important. It will be a brand new latest configuration
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • NA
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • i am a noob with hardware specs and i need advice on all components.
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • I am looking for a dual GPU ready cabinet and power supply with good cooling fans provision. i might add extra gpu.with My current cabinet my rtx 4090 and 3080 ti are almost touching each other. So in this new one i want a good cabinet and fans.
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • chandigarh
  7. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • 3d rendering and animation.
    • softwares that i use on daily basis are 3dsmax, corona renderer, vray, chaos vantage, lumion, photoshop and rarely after effects.
  8. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • no preference .
  9. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • no gaming
  10. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. 27 inch monitor atleast
  11. Are you looking to overclock?
    • no
  12. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 11
I forgot to add. I need a complete build INCLUDING keyboard mouse monitor. Ups is out if this budget but i need recommendation on that as well. Thanks

Since you mentioned that you are a noob at PC Hardware, I have a different suggestion for you.
If you are OK paying extra for a good team to help you out through the process, I can recommend The MVP. They are quite knowledgeable and sell parts also. I suggested their service to my friend for his video editing build, and it was good.
If you want something pre-built for the purpose, folks at xrig PC have powered many workstations.

Thanks for replying man. I saw both links you shared. In my opinion they are overpriced.
Also i have a vendor friend here who builds all my pc and other benefit i have from him is his service is just a call away . For eg he gave me a replacement gpu when my gpu wasnt working peoperly and needed repair and had to be sent to company. So he gave me temporary 4080 till the time i got other one back. He takes care of all my pcs. So i will buy from him. Thats why i need advice on all the components so that he can order and build a rig for me.

Thanks
no help? the forum used to be really active in helping in the past

Last edited:
Back