Budget 0-20k Best mini laptop in 15-20k range ?

sdhiraj1

Recruit
Hi friends

I want mini laptop for general office work and net surfing. It must handle online HD videos(>=720p). It must be portable so screen size less than 12''. I am confused between AMD or INTEL which is good(please explain if you can).

My budget is 14k to 20k.

Please advise me latest and better mini laptop in above criteria from any brand.

Waiting for your response.:sleep::signthankspin:

Howdy Bra,
I would suggest you to go for Acer 725 laptops because it has an amd brazzo processor with a cool look.It has 2gb ram and 320 gb harddisk and the advantage is it has usb 3.0 for high speed data transfer.No other laptop would provide you with this functions and at cheaper rate. the acer will cost you till 18.5k to 19k

Hi,

I think ASUS 1225C Will be perfect for you.

Intel N2800 Dual core Atom processor 1.86GHz.
2 GB RAM
500 GB HDD
11.6 inch Screen.
Battery life of 6-7 Hrs.

Just within 20k.
Only thing is that the RAM is soldered to MB .

I am not much sure about the price range but i can say that HP mini can be a good option for you.
I had experienced it few days back and the design was pretty cool with the apps as well.

Acer Aspire One 725 Laptop (APU Dual Core/ 2GB/ 320GB/ Win7 Starter/ 256MB Graph) (NU.SGPSI.002): Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Acer Netbook

Avoid the Atom and go for the Brazos one. The above Acer will suit your needs fine as already mentioned by kevil. Check the local stores. You might find a better deal on the model.

- - - Updated - - -

Acer Laptop Price India, Acer aspire 725 Netbook,Buy Acer Laptops Online - Infibeam.com ~ 19.5k in infibeam. Blue color is available too.

Thanks for your reply.

But c-60 has 1Ghz and atom has 1.6-1.86Ghz clock speed does it make any (noticeable)difference in performance?
Can i use word/excel as fast as on atom processors?

Its like comparing apples and oranges. The Atom is a pretty old architecture than the Brazos. The AMD dual core Brazos is much better bet in this price point IMO.

Yes, the C-60 Brazos on my Asus X53U serves me very well.. the powerful integrated graphics allows us to use DXVA for videos, and working with office documents/web browsing very smoothly..

Back