Xolo is about to announce its new flagship phone X1000 today in a press event, but we have found the final specs and details of the phone are already through its product page on Xolo website.
The CPU is not Intel Clover Trail+ but a faster version of the medfield processor – Atom Z2480 which has single core clocked at 2GHz and uses Hyper Threading technology giving it dual logical cores or two threads.
It sports 4.7″ HD display with 314ppi with 2.5 D Edge-to-edge curved glass Special “Black Silver” colored back with luxuriant finish. It has 8MP camera with BSI sensor and burst mode which can take 15 images per second and 1080p video recording, there is 1.3MP front camera for video calls as well.
However, Xolo has gone with the dated Android 4.0.4 OS for its new phone which is a bit disappointing .
Full specs include-
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- Intel Atom Processor Z2480 @ 2GHz with Hyper Threading
- PowerVR SGX540 GPU @ 400MHz
- 4.7″ Sharp TFT Display With 1280×720 resolution and 314ppi
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage , Expandable up to 32GB
- 8MB Camera With BSI Sensor, Autofocus, LED flash, 1080p video
- 1.3MP front camera
- Bluetooth v2.1 , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n , USB 2.0, 3G HSPA+ 21Mbps, A-GPS
- 1300mAh battery
The buy now link on the official page is linked to Flipkart, but the page is not live yet, we will update about the price once the official announcement is over.
Edit : the Flipkart product page for X1000 is now live , it is priced at Rs 19,999.Author's Personal Profile