[This article will be updated when the HTC One gets unveiled OFFICIALLY in a few hours from now!]
HTC has been working on their next flagship for a really long time (if those leaks that are happening since a long time are any indication) to promote it to the maximum, create the biggest hype and ultimately (and hopefully) deliver an outstanding product. HTC’s next flagship, dubbed simply the HTC One has almost arrived.
HTC One – New Flagship
Wait a minute, so the HTC Butterfly with it’s 5 inch 1080p SLCD3 (Super LCD Display) isn’t the HTC flagship for now? Well no, because HTC wants to put in everything they got into a brilliant new product, only they think 5 inch isn’t the ideal size for their new flagship. The HTC One is rumored to pack a 4.7 inch Full HD display (yes, that’s 468 ppi pixels density, wOOt wOOt!), and pack a 1.7 GHz quad core Snapdragon Krait CPU alongwith the rest of the goodies. Another nice features would be the upcoming Sense 5 UI, the SLCD3 display and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean onboard (that’s the latest!).
HTC One Specifications
- Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8064T chipset
- 1.7 GHz quad core Krait CPU
- Adreno 320 GPU
- 2 GB of RAM
- 4.7″ 1080p (1920 x 1080) SLCD3 display, 469 ppi pixels density
- 4 MP ULTRA PIXELS rear camera, auto focus and LED flash
- 1080p video recording @ 30 fps, HDR
- 2.1 MP front camera, 1080p video @ 30 fps, HDR
- 32 /64 GB of internal storage
- expandable storage via microSD card up to 32 GB
- 143 grams weight, 9.3 mm thick
- 2,300 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery
- HTC Sense 5 UI
- Android 4.1.2 (4.2.2 coming soon) Jelly Bean OS
Those are some mean specifications.
We were hoping to see a new Snapdragon 600 chipset, the new Snapdragon 600 chipset is in use here, same as the LG Optimus G Pro. The APQ8064T is still in for now (but being discontinued by Qualcomm real soon).
Now we just await the official announcement. In the meanwhile, what do you think of the leaked Press Shot?