ZAGG's invisibleSHIELDâ„¢ for the Nokia 5310 XpressMusicâ„¢ (Full Body)

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

@maxdemon
Adept
Hello, I was looking to sell the following invisibleSHIELDâ„¢ for the Nokia 5310 (Full Body). It is sealed pack and brand new. I will also provide an online bill for it if you need so. If you have any questions contact me at Yahoo! Messenger or PM me here.

Yahoo! ID - piyush_krrish11

Reason for Sale :- They sent me a wrong product. So, instead of sending it back to the U.S., I thought to sell it here at a good price.

Nokia 5310 XpressMusicâ„¢
Full Body

Contents:
  • Nokia 5310 InvisibleShieldâ„¢ (Full Body)
  • ZAGG Generic Envelope
  • Installation Kit (Contains of :- Lint free cloth, Installation card, Instructions manual & Application Solution).

Note :- Kindly refer ZAGG.com for the installation process (They got video tutorials).

Please don't negotiate with the price as it is already very low. If you buy from ZAGG.com it will cost you 24.99USD and extra shipping cost.

Final Price: Rs. 400/- Shipped!

Will ship the same day of clearing payment via DTDC.

~!~! Bump !~!~

First Price Drop.... If anyone wants it, I can negotiate with him. It's lying with me without use. The real user of this should buy it as soon as possible!

Regards,
Max

@prasanth11 - PM'ed

@prasanth11 - Now sent you my Bank details via PM, Please pay today itself so that I can ship by evening!

Regards,
Max

I have left one positive feedback for you & your item will get shipped today via DTDC Courier(s).

Regards,

Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back