Xtreamer with Factory Fitted Sidewinder (No Fan)

Xtreamer with factory fitted Sidewinder at Rs.8,500/-

NEW 2010 Xtreamer SIDEWINDER MODEL Media Player & Network Streamer. There is no fan in this one.

Regular price of Xtreamer is Rs.7,990/-. Sidewinder price is Rs.1,490/-. The total is 9480. We are selling Xtreamer with factory fitted Sidewinder at Rs.8,500/- plus shipping charges (Rs.200/- by Gati Courier, Rs.350/- by Blue Dart)

USB WiFi adapter is optional @1,000/-.

We are discontinuing old model of Xtreamer with launch of this fanless Xtreamer.

About buying process, please issue a cheque/DD in name of "N.V. Trading". It should be payable at par or New Delhi. And drop it in branch of Kotak Mahindra Bank. Accounts details mentioned below. You can also deposit the cash is the said account. You should be able to transfer funds online also if your bank gives you that facility. (Please ask for other banks if you are facing any problems with Kotak).

Our bank details are:

Bank: Kotak Mahindra Bank
Branch: Sec-3, Rohini, Delhi 110085
Account Name: N V TRADING
Account Type: Current
A/c No.01972090001453
IFSC: KKBK0000197

After deposit/transfer, please send a scanned copy/screenshot/any other proof so that we can hold one unit for you and as soon as the funds are credited in our bank, we will dispatch the product within 3 days.

About our services & support, please read the forums and ask others who have bought products from us and we are sure that not even a single customer is unsatisfied.

Please email us at india.sales@xtreamer.in if you need to ask anything else.

Regards,

Xtreamer India
Xtreamer India
india.sales@xtreamer.in

Post from Xtreamer administrator on Xtreamer forum:

Xtreamer Official Forum • Login

Highlights:

Xtreamer will have a full working Opera web browser in couple of months time from now. We are optimizing it now as i write this thread.

Xtreamer Will support Flash SWF with all that it means. i dont want to say more. let them all be surprised big time.

Xtreamer users will enjoy 7.1 DTS MA and 7.1 Dolby TrueHD passthrough if they own Xtreamer Pro and Xtreamer Sidewinder From Factor model. It required us to license only new models. We will release it in version 2.4 which is around the corner any day now.

Xtreamer Jukebox is under development now and will be integral part of the unit. it will be localized by the community if the community wishes.

Xtreamer already Support HD H.264 FLV streaming that will be enhanced with full MMS and WMV3 streaming. it means many IPTV channels, live radio channels like squeeze server and _____ on demand.

Xtreamer user will be able to enjoy both the IPCAM on their TV as well as over PC from remote location with free DDnS. The device will be affordable as all our products. it has 30FPS and HD realtime encoder.

Xtreamer user will be to enjoy the Xtreamer High end Wireless Headset. Again a unique accessory option for an affordable price.

Is it possible to list this on ebay with the USB adaptor for 10k ?

Edit : Or maybe not. See the same item for Rs 8999/- with sidewinder + Usb in ebay.

hey I am in Interested in the all new Xtreamer with Factory Fitted Sidewinder and also a USB WiFi adapter!

So is this available ? Can I make the payment ?

I hope it it comes with a remote control.

Please message me the total cost.

Shipping to bangalore.

Thank you. :)

The product will be couriered on 21st June, 2010 (provided the payment is reflected in our account before 3:00PM)

Regards.
a_k_s_h_a_y said:
hey NEFTed the cash, 8700 INR, XTR Sidewinder with out WiFI!
I have sent you the screen shot and my address in PM.

can any one confirm if xtreamer supports DTS 5.1 ?

i intend to hook it up to my Logitech Z-5500 and wanted to know if the xtreamer will fully utilize my audio setup :D ... kindly reply tech gurus , would love to hear from someone who is using it with a logitech Z-5500.

Back