XP prof for sale cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

techie_007

Skilled
Well,

I received a discounted copy of XP from a friend by mistake along with my copy of vista :p

Since hes already paid for it i cant say no and have to take it.

He will be shipping it to me in a day or two.
Original sealed copy of Xp professional.

Cost: as mentioned above, 50$ + tax + shipping. I will be getting the exact amount he paid for it in a day or two once he gets his credit card bill. You can get an approximation as <2.5k i guess.

This is what I am paying for it so ur getting it at a pretty cheap price.

If you use a pirated copy and are happy with it, so be it, but dont crap my thread over it :no:

Just for my knowledge : At the Lunch of Vista, all Brand systems purchase in that period, they can upgrade to Vista. Is it the case now ?

thats not the case now. that was the case before vista launched :p 3 months or so before the launch, MS gave out such coupons so customers would get copies after the launch.

The launch is long over, right? so that no longer applies.

You can of course upgrade this to vista too, by buying the cheaper upgrade copy of vista to install on top of it.

DISCLAIMER: Before you guys start shouting all over the place: Its possible to buy only the upgrade and still manage to install vista from the disc. HOWEVER, that is still an illegal installation :)

The only LEGIT menthods are:

1. buy vista

2. Upgrade your legit copy of XP by buying the cheaper vista upgrade.

Deal confirmed with kunalthesarkar pending my delivery of the pack to him and the exact costs (waiting for my friend to get his credit card bill wit the exact amount, conversions etc :p )

Do you want a straight exchange with this bundle
Heroes First Season (Emmy nominated TV series...6 dvds) PAL edition with premium box packing and free comic. (worth 2,000)
FIFA 2008 PC game (boxed) (worth 900)
TopSpin 2 PC game (boxed)(worth 900)
Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 (worth 900)

Just opened the casings once. Hardly used.

vij said:
Do you want a straight exchange with this bundle
Heroes First Season (Emmy nominated TV series...6 dvds) PAL edition with premium box packing and free comic. (worth 2,000)
FIFA 2008 PC game (boxed) (worth 900)
TopSpin 2 PC game (boxed)(worth 900)
Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 (worth 900)

Just opened the casings once. Hardly used.
sorry vij :)
1. deal already confirmed.
2. interested in cash. cos i have to pay for that extra xp copy :(

greenhorn said:
PS : if you bought vista business, you automatically get downgrade rights to XP pro :p
i got ultimate :p n i kno i got the downgrade rights, but me already got xp. so ll run both dual boot. n even with downgrade rights, u can run only 1 at a time, not both.

+ i didnt want it, he ordered by mistake :p n me bein the nice guy that i m , decided to accept it rather than argue.

EDIT: + AFAIK, that downgrade thingy is provided by laptop/machine manufacturers, not MS to discounted customers :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back