XFX 650i ultra brand new box packed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesal

Adept
this is a brand new xfx 650i ultra mobo. got it under rma, but i have upgraded my mobo so hence i do not need this. 20 months warranty left on the same. it has never been powered up and directly goes on sale. all the bits inside are included and are sealed.

PLEASE DO NOT CRAP THE THREAD, TAKE IT UP IN THE PM FACILITY.

^^ u r correct this motherboard was sold to vinaycm who received it in a very bad condition and when he tried to boot it up it was not working , so returned the motherboard back to the seller, in this whole transaction vinaycm lost 400 rs as "shipping cost"

vinaycm was given another one. i sent it to him. he fried the mobo and said its not working. i had to rma it again and got this one new. anyone can come and check if its new or not. no issues there. also if u prove is the same mobo, then take this home for free. i have 2 boxes of the same at home. anything else feel free to post. and if u lot do not know the story please dont talk and spoil my name. i sold that old one and closed it, he returned it back and i paid his money back and got it RMAED again how difficult is that to understand lol.

bond_212 said:
^^ u r correct this motherboard was sold to vinaycm who received it in a very bad condition and when he tried to boot it up it was not working , so returned the motherboard back to the seller, in this whole transaction vinaycm lost 400 rs as "shipping cost"

I dint lose 400rs.. I lost 400+150rs.. 400 is what he has told me that cost him for sending it to me,, but it cost just 150rs to ship i back to him.. So my total loss is 550rs!!!

(I still hv the consignment slip of the courier i sent to him, that clearly says Rs.150/-, how come there be two rates (one being more than double) to ship a same item from same place to another??)

To ensure a better sale experience, why don't you test the mobo yourself to check for DOA from Rashi. Those guys do not have a great reputation!

Also, if there is something missing from the mobo box, please state it explicitly. Alternatively, describe everything which is present in the box for more clarity. That would help you in making a quicker sale with more clarity

This is not the first time something like this has happened with Mr. Jesal Arya.
Anyone remember the 2GB mem card missing from cellphone sale.

Buyer sends back at his expense, seller has to refund full amount including shipping.
And what courier does Jesal use?
He seems to get charged twice as much as others most of the times.:S

Speaking in general, TE is turning into more like an online fraud place with most new members here for selling/buying and most newbies PMing with replies to WTB threads w/o having to start a thread or post pics, etc. :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back