FS: Consoles Xbox 360 Wireless Controller & Its Accessories for both PC & XBOX 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

imtiaz786

Disciple
HPIM2926 (converted) (converted) (converted) (converted) (converted) (converted).jpg
HPIM2928 (converted) (converted).jpg
HPIM2929 (converted).jpg
HPIM2931 (converted).jpg

CASH AFTER DELIVERY OPTION FOR MEMBERS WITH GOOD FEEDBACK.
I WILL GIVE BUYER A FREE GAME AS A GIFT & A PAIR OF KODAK RECHARGEABLE BATTERY 2500MaH( THIEF OR BATTLEFIELD 4)

SIR & MADAM NO LOW BALLING PLEASE CONSIDERING IT VERY GOOD CONDITION
AND 3 DAYS TESTING WARRANTY

Sold to @Soyab0007

Last edited:
BUMP GRAB IT GUYS HURRY
टक्कर त्वरित बिक्री के लिए देख
আচমকা দ্রুত বিক্রয়ের জন্য খুঁজছেন

Last edited:
All PMs replied.[DOUBLEPOST=1400186030][/DOUBLEPOST]Sold to @Soyab0007 at Rs.2000 incl. shipping and it will be shipped today.
Payment not made and he will pay (Rs.2000) within hours after delivery (consignment delivered) as we discussed via private conversation.

Last edited:
@Soyab0007
XBOX CONTROLLER BUNDLE SHIPPED VIA FLY KING COURIER & TRACKING ID SHARED WITH @Soyab0007
AWAITING PAYMENT AS BUYER WILL PAY WITH 24 HOURS AFTER DELIVERY.
WINDOWS 8.1 64 BIT ALL IN ONE DVD GIVEN INSTEAD OF BATTLEFIELD 4 AS IT WAS A FREEBIE SO CONSIDER IT AS JUST A GIFT.

BRO REPLY OK as your mobile no. which you gave me is switch off.

Last edited:
XBOX 360 CONTROLLER Bundle will be delivered to @@Soyab0007 tomorrow as it has reached mumbai today after enquiring flyking courier so pay tomorrow ok as we discussed before shipping that you will pay as soon as its delivered and don't forget to check nicely as its insured as i have insured it from my side.
HAPPY GAMING:happy:
SzTmyqK.jpg

Last edited:
Package received
Will check it & proceed with payment
If you have any problem connecting xbox 360 wireless reciever check this http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/...ver-won-t-connect-controller-windows-7-a.html[DOUBLEPOST=1400992283][/DOUBLEPOST]
Package received
Will check it & proceed with payment
Ok bro transfered or not?
as you were suppose to transfer as soon as its delivered but you said after checking it you will transfer so its ok but for checking it shouldn't have taken more than half an hour atleast update it.
Have you checked it. As its delivered yesterday evening you have checked it i think so pay ASAP.

Last edited:
I havent checked the controller.
And please have patience...
Will transfer the amount at the earliest
Ok bro but transfer as soon as possible & if you have any problem call me ok as you have my mobile no.[DOUBLEPOST=1401043477][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok bro but transfer as soon as possible & if you have any problem call me ok as you have my mobile no.
Everything is working perfectly but @Soyab0007 will pay tomorrow.

Last edited:
Payment done...:)
Feedback exchanged and as soon as i get confirmation of amount being updated in my account will close the thread.
Buyers have given screenshot of the amount transfered but will be updated in my account within one or two hours so will close the thread once updated ok.
@Soyab0007 nice dealing with you, would like to deal again:)
Note:-@Soyab0007 is buying my AMD PHENOM II 1075T Brand New Processor Just Rma'ed Recently will ship it in coming days and ASAP as he will pay after delivery just like the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller & Its Accessories for both PC & XBOX 360.:D:D:D
Amount recieved and feedback exchanged

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back