XBOX 360 Wireless Controller and Wireless Receiver for Windows, Play and Charge Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganesh_2218

Disciple
Up for sale three Xbox 360 items.

1. XBOX 360 Wireless Controller. Used only for 20 hours to play. Came along with my Arcade Jasper. In mint condition 10/10. No box .xerox bill provided. Will be packed and sent in other good box in safe condition. purchased it July 2010.

SOLD OUTSIDE FORUM

2. Xbox 360 Play and Charge Kit. Its very new. Charged controller only for three times. Includes charging cable and new battery pack.

Sale Price :- SOLD to idclev888

3. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows. Its brand new without box. Used only for one hour.Tested with Windows 7 64 bit. Works good after installing driver with wireless controller.

Sale Price :- 950 shipped. Available.

Reason for Sale :- Have xbox wired controller bought long time before for to use with windows. So will stick with it.

Pictures :- ImageShack Album - 8 images

Don't low ball. Given fair prices than new ones. Those who pays me first can take it.

Re: XBOX 360 Wireless Controller and Wireless Receiver for Windows, Play and Charge K

Bumped to the top..............

Re: XBOX 360 Wireless Controller and Wireless Receiver for Windows, Play and Charge K

interested in controller

Interested in the Windows controller for the 360.

Where are you from? Mumbai?

ganesh_2218 said:
2. Xbox 360 Play and Charge Kit. Its very new. Charged controller only for three times. Includes charging cable and new battery pack.
Sale Price :- Rs. 900 shipped.
Payment made.

@ wr8_utd the controller is an wireless one and if u need to use with windows Pc u also need to buy the windows receiver for it. Btw I'm located in dirty Chennai.

@ prathapml will ship the play and charge kit by today to ur specified address.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Play and charge kit sold to idclev888. Shipping only Today.

ganesh_2218 said:
Play and charge kit sold
Received the package just a few minutes ago!

I want the controller along with the wireless dongle. Just a few questions in PM.

@ ! 0 t A Pmed you. Play and charge Kit is Sold now. Wireless Controller and Windows Receiver still avl. Thread Updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back