XBOX 360 Arcade (PAL).. Brand New.. Used for Just 15 minutes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinaycm

Adept
Selling my almost 1 month old XBOX 360 Arcade.. Never really used it, used just once to check its working.. Used for around 15 minutes only.. Packed back to the box after that.. Already have a PS3 & never really needed to use this one.. It was an impulsive buy..

Reason for sale: One of my good friend's is in urgent need of some money.. Have to help him out.. This is not serving me any purpose, so thought of selling this off..

This is a PAL console & is under warranty.. All accessories that come along with the bundle are included.. This is Jasper chipset console, so don't have to worry about the dreaded RROD anymore & comes with inbuilt 512MB memory (322MB is available for user)..

This sale is open for 4 days only!!! Incase it doesn't sell before that, i'd rather keep it since there is no point selling this after that..

Kept the price at a feasible level, please don't lowball..

Pics:

There is a slight crack in the faceplate near the usb cover (can be seen in the pic) that occurred during shipping.. I've already paid for a new faceplate from one of the sale threads here in TE, the buyer will also getting that extra faceplate.

Incase of any queries, please contact me via PM & keep the thread clean..

xbox received.. very good packing.. brand new console.. happy with the deal.. coz it's jasper too.. very good person to deal with..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back