X4 955be + m4a78t-e + gtx260 + cm600 + cm690 + 4GBddr3 1333 + CMV8 (Revised)

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyph3r

Skilled
Ok i have some stuff to sell off, basically i love rigging pc's and have been an avid pc gamer since ages, just dont find it practical anymore, ordering an X360 soon and plan to sell this setup off and get a micro tower with i5/i7 setup for regular use. Call me crazy but i get bored too soon. Plus i wrk as a game tester so playing games at wrk and then again at home is just become tooo geeky for my taste.

SOLD + SHIPPED (MOBO + PROCCY + RAM) COMBO TO MUTANT TODAY :p
Willing to sell off this COMBO of Asus M4a78t-e + Phenom II X4 955BE for arnd 14.5 shipped. This has a shit ton of warranty left. (Had got this on 1st June, 2009 for a total of 13600+9800) - Another reason i just cant stand this feeling anymore of my Hardware losing value over time- happening to me since the days of Prescott. I however will be back in the future to build some good rigs once i have enough time, patience and money :p.
Another point to clear out - it hasnt been OC'ed ever, she's all urs to unleash :hap2:!!
Also i want to sell two 2gb DDR3 1333MHz Transcend sticks for 4k shipped.

Also have an EVGA superclocked 260 216SP and a CM600 EP PSU combo for 11k Shipped (Yes i love breaking rules and wont listen to Corsair fanboys) The PSU has been doin fine for me for over a year so if u wanna crib go elsewhere, this aint the place for elitist comments. I have been gaming at 1920x1080 with all the eyecandy and the PSU hasnt given up on me. Funny actually how ppl blow up an entire issue out of proportion.
The card has lifetime from EVGA but u ll need to ship it to the US which i doubt it'll ever need. Also 1 year left on the CMEP PSU.

And i wanna sell off my CM690 with transparent panel for 3500 local only.

I throw off boxes immediately upon unboxing.
However i have the mobo & GPU box only currently.
The cabinet is in great condition except for few scratches thanx to my maid.
So i threw the cabinet box away when i got it so now i ll have trouble shipping it so i m just gonna sell it locally. Come chk it out and buy it if u want.
The ram of course has lifetime warranty.
Any questions leave PM but dont CRAP this thread ffs.

H4LmJ744.jpeg

UrUjq7By.jpeg

The stock Phenom II cooler and the Ram.
mLPlu76E.jpeg

FS8eK9nU.jpeg

Adding images hold on

PMed you for the confirmation about CM 690.... PLease reply....

Sorry OT... Are you on a payroll for some company... are there any company hiring Game testers ??

is it possible to get the GPU alone , i already own a good PSU . and do you have the bill ? how much are you expecting for that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back