X360 Modding Blues - Need Help!

psybronik

Disciple
hey guys,

since the new Lt+ 3.0 is out for Liteon drive(xbox 360) i have herd that it requires a Liteon ihas 124b DVD writer to burn all the XGD3 games .....my question is can i Burn the XGD3 games using my LG DVD writer which i normally use for burning my xbox 360 games ? i have read that it only burns till 97% which is ok to play games offline....?

Re: Liteon ihas burner for XGD3 games ?

Yes truncated copies are working fine, I tested myself so you can burn with your LG dvd writer with the truncation method and play and don't forget to patch your XGD3 backups before burn with the new topology data before burning.

Re: Liteon ihas burner for XGD3 games ?

dragon_unleashed said:
Yes truncated copies are working fine, I tested myself so you can burn with your LG dvd writer with the truncation method and play and don't forget to patch your XGD3 backups before burn with the new topology data before burning.
Thanks bro

via 6421 pci sata issue

heyy guys yesterday i bought a via 6421 sata card to flash my xbox but while installing the driver it cannot detect the card
please help guys i am damn frustrated
thank you

Re: via 6421 pci sata issue

There is not need to install the driver in Windows. Windows will pick up the driver itself from WU. I have the same/similar card.

Re: via 6421 pci sata issue

okk but i am unable to see the device on device manager...and at the time of flashing my xbox my drive doesn't

gets detected...in jf

need some guidance on CK3i & via 6421 ?

okk guys i have hooked up my CK3i and probe to the drive and ck3i via molex power cable and the usb cable ...it has detected by the JF..

but the thing is i am getting a red light near the mode B labelling and a yellow light at "Auto & manual" labelling...

is that the right picture .... ?

plus my via vt6421a is showing up as a via3429..should i go ahead with it ?

please help me guys i have kept open my xbox .

thank you

Re: X360 - Modding Blues!

Please do not create multiple threads for similar queries. Merged your threads.

Dude you really should not do it but if there is really no choice... than plz follow the jf tutorial properly for 6421 driver installation otherwise you might brick your dvd drive. So be cautious and very carefull and if possible you can also follow the TX forums tutorials.

you have bricked your drive for sure.... don't tell me that you dont have the key and you have bricked your drive. let me know dat you have the dummy.bin with you...

dragon_unleashed said:
you have bricked your drive for sure.... don't tell me that you dont have the key and you have bricked your drive. let me know dat you have the dummy.bin with you...
i got it done..... i just washed that rubber inside the dvd tray...and its all fine.... just now i played fifa12 ... and yaa i got my dummy.bin with me ...thanks for the reply though

psybronik said:
guys my xbox dvd drive wont open...its a liteon drive from phat xbox 360....any solution ?????

thanks

I tried to open the drive to backup some discs yesterday and its not coming out it was working 2-3 days back console wasn't touched at all whenever i press eject it tries to come out but seems like something is blocking to come out.

dinjo said:
I tried to open the drive to backup some discs yesterday and its not coming out it was working 2-3 days back console wasn't touched at all whenever i press eject it tries to come out but seems like something is blocking to come out.

Your issue is not a big deal... try keeping the console vertically standing and then try to eject it may come out if not then the drive will require some servicing which will fix ur issue.

dinjo said:

two possibilities are there....

first open the drive wash off the rubber as i did....make sure its tight enough...and then test...

if this didn't worked.... open the sticker on the top of the drive...loose up the magnet on it and eject the drive that should do it,...let me know whether it worked or not

Back